Work and life in the production of Chinese players

Renowned journalist and blogger network share Sergey visited China and wants to talk about a few pomoechnye plants.

"Lord represents the largest factory owners mp3 player, but in fact turned out to be their production Potemkin village. I'll also show a few hostels where there are millions of Chinese workers ...

32 Photo © Sergey Share

Unfortunately, sitting in Moscow, it is difficult to understand how much of modern and quality or that production. Several plants were in distress trash, trying in any way to get customers. They found the money for repairs in the showroom, but when I asked them to show their shop, then becoming clear.

The first such plant was manufacturing enterprise mp3 player. When corresponding these entrepreneurs credited himself as much 27% of the Chinese market mp3. They also promised to show us the production mp4, mp5 and mp6 players. When we arrived at the factory, I was immediately alarmed unmade tree in negotiation:

Following the introduction, we are urged to show us the production capacity. We found a small empty shop. I was told that all work safely left for lunch. Outside it was 11 am:

And only the workpiece mp3 player lying here and there:

The following plant we managed to catch the workers. In most of his weight they just sat at the table and did nothing:

Some slowly something clicked and twisted in his hands:

OTC sat in a separate room:

I also showed the room where all the collected charge mp3 players before packed in the box:

On the street in front of standing pool:

Most factories located in the suburb of Shenzhen. Usually they occupy several floors in buildings located in areas disappointing:

All balconies hung with drying clothes. The impression is that the Chinese workers - incredible chistyuli and daily perestiryvayut your entire wardrobe:

At each plant stands in front bookcase with personal cups of employees:

But sometimes there were also working factory. For example, is the production of mice and webcams:

No automation. Everything is made by hand:

If in the previous plants, the camera set up on a special grid, there is a girl to customize their own eyelets:

Before you pack the finished product in a box, each camera carefully wipe cloth:

In the last turn on the box label glued OTC and packed in a master carton:

At the end of the story about China want to show another interesting feature. We always took away from the hotel on different machines. Almost everyone in the car installed additional headrests. Chinese - the nation is low, and the headrest to normal, they do not get:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting