Nine Lives Barsika

Ah ... that each one, and has no master! What we're experienced - just can not remember! Only the cat himself, and know with any of the dogs fail. To them you are the owner of it, but for us, cats, friend!

You remember when you picked me up? Then I was very small, about six months, hardly more. I was thrown off the bridge, and you're just hiding under the bridge from the pope. You seem to have it smashed a crystal ashtray, or a vase. Notable was the vase, I Vaska redhead told me that lives on the floor above. Or still an ashtray? I think your dad with her often went to the balcony. Are you seeing that I was thrown, so soon and jumped into the water. Lucky for me that the former owners (namely the owners, not friends), even a handkerchief on me regret even a box. You then ran into the water fully clothed, I remember. Only jersey removed - it you carried me home. I remember that everything smelled of river and shirt you. You're just a little did not have time to swim then. So I lost my first life. But the remaining eight have become completely yours.

Do you remember when you ran the gas? In the summer at the cottage. I, as I remember, I come, and you're lying in the mustache does not duesh. To you then friends came. Friends left, and you lay down to sleep. I love you and so would wake, and so. What I did not tried. And as I screamed in your ear? Yes, after those two flights across the room in which you sent me, any other would proudly turned and walked away! But I'm not, you're my friend ... And how you swore when I was with you all the books from the shelves overturned? But I do not mind. I'd also asleep in your place surprised why should you, my friend, started to crawl on the shelves: whether cockroach think he is, or Spider-Man reconsidered. But how would you have explained in my position that the gas leaking? It is fortunate that when I began to cough, you decided that I was throwing up and kicked me out. And then it was decided by itself, you went to smoke, and with fresh air and smelled the leak itself. And why do you people nose if he so weak? I still wake you breathed so that's probably when my third life and lost.

Further ...

But here's the Fourth lost proudly in combat. We then started up the rat. And you because I was young, gullible, leave sausage on the table, but as it will not be - once you Barsik blame. Well, from Barsik? Barsika, may house did not exist at that time! I come from a date and start to beat me. This can, and how, and to me that's a shame! Do not believe me, I did two weeks Help! Finally, the X day. I lay once on the battery, I hear - is, I feel - it is! I faintly raises his head, and then she looks at me kaaak! Ka-ah-oo glazishchami yellow zavraschaet so evil! I immediately made a stand for teykvon-up, and she told me in response jujitsu twisted. I told her paw in his ear lit, and she told me on the head with a frying pan. At this point I got angry and started to hit in full force. It's in my head from hitting the pan so happened. Just as we remembered thee Freddy Krueger watched on a video player. I claws released - she bared her teeth. It was an unequal fight, but I still won. And all because I have a cat, that is to say there is a higher level, and the life I already nine, let alone one so pathetic ...
krysyachya
Sixth life ... Well, I still do not consider myself guilty. Vick was your bitch, then you have not persuaded! From bitch always smell so unusual is not natural. They know they are sluts, and hide the smell in perfume. And they have a strange clothes and their skin is cold. I'm on it, and this way and that trying to settle down, and she bit her knee, and again I turn cold so uncomfortable. She's for you pretended me crazy, but when you did not have - talked to all of the phone that you are a fool. You do not want - do not believe, but I could not tolerate this. Bay, swear, sulk, I have such a character. You can still call me, but for the other, you are, of course, I'm sorry, "I'll tear your mouth apart, morgaly pitch dark." How do you prove that she's a bitch? The task is more difficult than with gas. I do, very intelligent cat, you can not imagine what moral meal experience I had while I squatted on her dress! But I had to do it. Handbag she certainly put me notably. Here in this bag (Gucci, even that I still remember!) And flew my sixth life. Cynical, but it was worth it, especially when you took me and hugged her to him, and he expressed to her all that I would have expressed it, I have to know how to speak. Never until then I did not feel a moral satisfaction! But here's your Kate - is another matter. Especially when it stems from cuts of meat!

For the seventh I'm not offended. It is understandable that the kittens - being unreasonable, and your kitten Sergei was no exception. It is even correct, he plays with me. Human kittens just have to learn from these cats kindness and wisdom. Well, then I contend it by the tail, and then another, and tried to wash, but now with both my worn. I am ashamed to lie as much in these moments. Old age - no joy. The second, fifth and eighth, too, were heroic. With cats fighting. For the first time in the name of love, but when the fifth and eighth of life lost - for the territory. These cats like your yard to call her. Hard, of course, but I managed, and you helped me. How many times in my cry jumped into the yard and scare away these bandits blohasto.

In general, all eight of my life was spent not in vain and left behind memories that can be proud of, if not, then at least enjoy. It was only the ninth, the latter gives me a slight bewilderment. The fact that we, cats, ninth death feel good time. the first eight - no, but the ninth somehow feel. It is strange that with such a distinguished life as I have, the ninth is just simply old age. It is ridiculous. I often felt sorry for you from your single life and thought that he could not admit that my will be shorter. But the cats probably do not go to heaven. I heard your mother say it Seryozhka. She also said that animals have no soul. Maybe so, but why did I feel so hard to leave you? You know, I have to know how to write, I would have it to you in a letter, and can only faintly murlyknut your ear.

I'm leaving. I am leaving because last year, nine death, need to meet with dignity, no matter what it was and how it had not occurred. I remember you once read about the Vikings, who believed that heaven will only include those killed in battle. Decent faith it I like it better than the one your mom. But cats have their own belief. Everyone, even the most run-down cat believes that if at the moment there is no one near death, and life was lived with dignity (as I do), then we, cats, a reward for a life get armor and wings. Wearing the armor and wings even the old cat turns into a young and beautiful dragon. Perhaps you've read about them in fairy tales. It is up to the proud Dragon, we are your family, and in them we become, having lived on the ground nine cat lives. So when I'm gone, do not cry, my friend, I and most difficult. But dragons are known to be able to fly and chase the clouds in the sky that rained, and in my free time I will fly to you and that is over you will disperse the clouds. You'll see the sun, and will smile. Therefore, even though I'm leaving, I do not cry! And find your kitten the same friend as I was to you. Goodbye. Your Barsik. Moore.

© Arlyonka

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting