The mystery of the mysterious devaysa

Today was visiting parents Pishel LJ-ist kapytch on the table and saw the mother that's such a thing (see pictured)

long I wondered what is this thing and what can be its purpose. In the end, my mother caught the direction of my gaze, she explained what was happening. It turns out this is not a child's toy for the children of idiots, or even scores in order to facilitate the counting salaries uchetelyam high school. It turned out that it is banal mousetrap ...

Another five minutes, I hung up, introducing how to use such a thing is possible to catch a mouse. Somehow in my head at once climbed the most simple ideas, for example: Irwin Shaw opens the book on the most interesting place you put on the floor and waiting for when the mouse is suitable close. And when she read out, grebashish her struggling on the head this very mousetrap. All eventually it proved to be much simpler and more prosaic. It turned out, these things have to put the device on the table, that part of the device with rollers hung over the edge at the end of the curved needles to implant a piece of Parmesan cheese, and put down a bucket of water. Mouse is trying to get cheese and if it is not only Jackie Chan-mouse world, slides down in a bucket of water. My mother sighed - unfortunately, this method is not humane. But I'm thinking now - why, exactly? I now believe that water is not necessarily to pour a bucket. And, say, every three days to make the murine portion of prey reptile, which in the last year of its construction project all the way ispohabit, rude and generally zhyvet permanently beyond its means ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting