Increase the chest, pubic hairs on. 10 photo

via deadimg

The creators of the service - (cut because of disagreements with the company) - have come up with a really interesting start - for a modest fee to "improve" their favorite photo. By the nature of its activities, I was invited as a designer. Having access to real (!) Orders it became clear that service next freak show.

1. Setting

Individual improvement:
Back home background, at your discretion, according to the task. 1) The boy is replaced by "macho" Latino, athletic, tanned mini shorts, highlighting them great dignity 2) increase the breast, leaving it open without panties, white lace stockings, with the release of pubic hair

Price: 50.00 rub.

2.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Expand the photo black beret Soviet times in the right hand AKM green camouflage pants black combat boots laced behind an armored personnel carrier, the times of the USSR in 1986 against the backdrop of the mountains of Pamir desirable.

3.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Remove friend, leave me. I'm standing on the right in a black dress, oblokatilas on the bar. Add a club background.

4.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Transfer to the restaurant

5.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
on epodrome, rider on a black horse, boots with spurs, udlenit hair, the color of light brown and white milirovanie.

6.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Put the car on the road

7.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Put the car on the road

8.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
At the head of the maroon beret field uniform of colonel of the GRU Spetsnaz GRU chevron strips telnyazhka without premium in the hands of a tablet it rolled map of the area. In the background, an APC.

9.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Move to apartments

10.Zadanie

Individual improvement:
Zdelat office environment, adjust the lighting, shadows, facial uber wrinkles create one fresher in his hand the place of cigarettes and smoke create one gun only karsivo that would not be seen that it is insert ... And on the table, stacks of money Dolar, euro, hryvnia ... Can isho bag of coke add

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting