Dymovskiy in Moscow!

Continuing the theme policeman complained to Putin:

Yesterday, on the day of the Russian police, he gave an unpleasant surprise to police management police major Alexei Dymov from Novorossiysk, and it held a press conference in Moscow.

5 photos + text via Ilya Varlamov

In the previous series (for "refreshment»):

1. Last week, police major Dymov published online 2 video message to Putin, as it turned out in a drunken state. In them he as Captain obvious talks about bribes, long working hours, poor attitude of the authorities, etc. He also called to become the main fighter with the system. Importantly - Alexei pregnant wife and most importantly the patient's hand, who do not want to heal.
2. Within a few hours of Internet video message flies, all admire the heroic act of Alexei, buyout was not afraid, and made one against all.
3. The next day, Alexey talk about almost all the media, it is shown on federal TV channels, Nurgaliyev starts checking.
4. Check in ATC Novorossiysk not confirmed the violations mentioned by Major Alexei Dymov, he is accused of libel and dismissed from the bodies.
5. Joke of the day: "In public speaking police major Alexei Dymov may be non-governmental organizations financed from abroad, in particular," the US Agency for International Development "(USAID), said the" Interfax "on Monday, a source in the Department of Internal Security Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs . »
6. Alex is going to go to Moscow to give a press conference. At the same time there are reports that he was threatened, he was being watched, he is being persecuted.
7. There are reports that he was being detained at the airport, he blocked the card, he can not buy a plane ticket. Dymovskiy went to Moscow by car.
8. Today, there is a third movie. Recording a conversation with the head of Alexei Dymovskiy ATC Novorossiysk.
9. On the way to Moscow Alexey Dymovskiy had to replace three machines. Employees of Novorossiysk and Rostov police and possibly other intelligence agencies were trying to prevent the retired major.

So. Today Alexey Dymov arrived in PEF and gave a press conference. Nothing new, he said. During the 3 days of the Major of Novorossiysk found the whole world (video quickly translated into English). Today, "the Independent Press Center" were more than 100 representatives of the media and not only from Russia. What will happen next? Personally, I do not believe in heroism Major, who put an innocent man spent 10 years in the police, and suddenly, when he refused to give the hospital decided to tell the whole story. Maybe the government itself decided to "give birth" to counterbalance Yevsyukov? Such an honest policeman-hero? In general, be reserved popcorn.

Dozens of photographers were waiting for the arrival of Alexis.

He suddenly appeared, surrounded by a 2-guard.

The press center began crush small room did not contain everyone and pushing the crowd of photographers almost fell to the table of operators. Misted glass lens once, but 5 minutes I could not even move to wipe it. Next to me a table Aleshkovsky Mitya, had used his scarf as a rag.

Shoot in these conditions, I do not like, so I went for. The photo shows the recorder Dymovskiy 90 hours compromising their superiors.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting