Hell eyes of Thais

In the year 2008 rolled a fortune to me to visit the capital city of Pattaya that Taylandschine. Near the town of San Baen (I could not tell you for sure was born there), at a Buddhist temple, located wonderful garden wooden figures. The figures depict the sinners and their tormentors, demonstrating to visitors what to expect when they go to hell. In short almost like we have in the village on Saturday at the club. 8 photos. Who will break selection - the back and fall!

Number of times. Entrance to the park. It is hot and quiet. Single children's bicycle hints at something disturbing ...

Number 2
And that, apparently, feyskontrolschiki dealt with students of vocational schools, secretly made his way to the pathetic nightclub.

Number three
And that, apparently, the same Michurin who climbed the tree of dill, and this time he filled up watermelons do not shine ...

Number 4
And this is, you guessed it, the characters of the fable, who decided to play the quartet. Only in his own way. According to Thai.

Number five
Well here everything is clear. Cook Aunt Dunya slightly salty soup in the canteen.

The number six.
But you can make a mistake! For there is a reception at the gynecologist, and the latest model hellish pencil sharpeners!

Number seven.
Accordingly hellish macaques. Scary fselenskoe evil.

And finally, number eight.
As the saying goes, and I was there, honey, beer drinking on his feet flowed, but the mouth is not horrible.
And thank God!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting