Hard kitchen device

Recently, a few days ago, a couple walked with his wife on the household shopping, looking to buy something as a gift to the DR one old friend.
Shops are now abundant, so the campaign has turned out not short. At the end of the third hour of aimless fermentation, glancing briefly at another showcase, I involuntarily stopped by a strong (albeit unconscious) anxiety ... ... peered more closely needle sharp cold horror pierced through me, and back covered with a nasty sticky sweat ...

Right from the counter at me scherilo sharp incisors rounded IT !!!

My wife, my aunt experienced and brisk as I once prosekla true purpose devaysa because my strangled whisper, "Che, I ochkuyu, Slavik ..." said an ambiguous smile, and the indignant cry that here is a need to prohibit under the Geneva Convention as having nothing to do with humanity - at least ambiguous nod ... I was a gust Middle Ages ...

So here it is, a product of the evil genius of the design - according to the price list: "Morkovechistka - a new word in your kitchen!ยป ...

But - it is the same in use. If you use your imagination and think of children's pranks on the verge of sadism, then ... better not to include the imagination.

PS: take pictures in the hearth of free commerce, of course, is not allowed, so brazenly spizhzheny photos from the manufacturer. Large size and more visual perspective, unfortunately, did not find - in life, it looks much more intimidating.

ZZY: this crap do in Russia, I think somewhere in Ulyanovsk, and it is more or less a penny ... I'm scared ...

And again, maybe it is that mythically brutal x @ # grater, which everyone knows - but which nobody has ever seen?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting