The second life of an old radio. 2 series.

Not long ago I posted here the post "The second life of old radio", which, judging by the number of pluses, had some success. In this regard, I post a report about another experiment with the old technology.
At this time, my hands got here is a copy of the old "boom-box" by HITACHI. I must say that this unit, despite its venerable age, 25 years sounds to my ears, much nicer modern portable shoot cameras. That's just not able to play MP3. Can not? Teach!

As a reading room MR 3, decided to use the Car FM transmitter that can read files from a flash card or any audio source and transmit VHF frequency on the receiver. Only the ability to use a second, we will not, because quality is not, and we take this toy line out. It is located in the same place and line-in, you need only to unsolder the socket from the source to empirically determine the desired contact, and where to solder the cable release, which subsequently soldered to the line input recorder.

With power problems will not arise, as the powered transmitter 12 th volts, which gives the power supply and radio. It remains to determine where the new item will be placed. It was decided to donate meter tape recorder and in its place to place front panel transmitter control buttons (the other parts of his body go to the scrap). Mark up ...

Now the hardest part! Saw, Shura! Saw!

The first fitting faces ...

We are looking for a place for the connector USB. In my case, it was no place too far from the transmitter unit, so more and soldered cable mom USB, well, and drank some more.

That, unfortunately, I did not paint the affairs of a great master, so the putty cracks divorced in acetone plastic and painting have turned to C grade. In general, here's how it looks now in working order.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1260742661 [/ mergetime]
Here is a top view. Already playing with flash cards. More should be noted that the transmitter allows you to attach any media up to 32 gigs. So that the machine has turned out, in my opinion, it is a modern and useful, such as giving or picnic.
Of course, we had to make a more general sanitation, paint the lattice dynamics of the speakers themselves. To paint using the latest ink-jet printer.

Sorry! Photo forgot! ))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting