It happens that a small phone - it's bad (8 photos)

Imagine: the company has a strong anywhere in the country (in the subway, at the bus stop, in the park, underline) and everyone wanted to have a drink.
A buy at the moment there is no place, and I want "for a meeting" right here and now.
And what?
And the fact that in the near future you can get cell phones and bumping them quietly sip example viskarya ...
Why am I?
Why, cups with the Nokia brand like ...

Chinese designer Daizi Zheng has created a concept for the Finnish mobile phone brand Nokia, which takes energy from the sugar-containing fluids.

The phone runs on a battery that uses enzymes to generate electricity from carbohydrates.

According to the inventor: the bio-battery is environmentally friendly, generates electricity from carbohydrates (currently it is sugar) and utilizes enzymes as the catalyst.

When using biological batteries as power sources phone only enough, for example, a cola cans or any other sugar-containing drink, eventually, after establishment of a resource, there is only water and oxygen.

Bio-batteries have a charging potential of three to four times larger than the conventional lithium battery.

The drawback, in my opinion, only one - small size.
Because the company can not only send via Bluetooth all sorts of rubbish, but the great pre-filled with vodka (whiskey, moonshine, select the desired saccharifying any liquid) and bob their sup, without losing touch with the world ...

via dezeen

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting