And where celebrities keep their Oscars?

82nd ceremony of the Academy Award to be held on March 7, 2010. Prior to this coveted event happens, let's answer the question - where do they keep their trophies lucky ones who have already received the coveted golden statuette.

(Total 9 photos)

Cube-Gooding Jr: "For six years he was kept in our old house in Coldwater Canyon. We had a wine cellar, and he was standing in a glass drawer on one of the shelves. People said, "Now is he?". The cellar was the climate control for better storage of the wine, so Oscar literally shone. Now I keep it without a glass in the conventional office, and he faded, even great. He is getting older, and obtains character. Just like me. " Cube-Gooding Jr. won an Oscar in 1996 as best supporting actor in the film "Jerry Maguire."

Hilary Swank: "Oscar kept in my bedroom - a large shelf next to the books." Swank has won two statuettes. One in 1999 as best actress for her role in the movie "Boys Do not Cry", and a second for the film "Million Dollar Baby" in 2004. (InStyle.com)

Jamie Foxx: "Oscar my manager. He keeps it in his office. At home I have a solid mess! "Fox received his statuette for best actor for his portrayal of Ray Charles in" Ray "in 2004. (InStyle.com)

Tom Hanks: "Where are they now? On my shelf with family trophies, next to the football awards. It seems that the prize for the world's best mom in the same place. " Hanks - lucky winner of two Academy Awards for Best Actor in the film "Philadelphia" (1993) and "Forrest Gump" (1994) deservedly got the list of the best films. (InStyle.com)

Jodie Foster: "I used to store them in the bathroom, because they came to my taps. But when they started to rust at the bottom, I move them to a safe with prizes. " Foster won two Oscars for best actress for the film "Accused" (1988) and "The Silence of the Lambs" in 1991. (InStyle.com)

Cate Blanchett: "Usually it is in the office. Sometimes I have removed it. I do not often look at him. Life goes on after all. " Blanchett won an Oscar in 2004 as best supporting actress in the film "The Aviator." (InStyle.com)

Jennifer Hudson: "For the past year, he has stood empty in my new house, I had no time for the situation. But last year for Christmas, I finally bought a stand it is highlighted. Where I come from, nobody has ever seen the Oscars. So I allow people to be photographed with him, to touch him but I do not allow. Sorry, but Oscar can not touch it! It is an honor and I must defend it. " Hudson won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 2006 for the film "Dreamgirls." (InStyle.com)

Melissa Etheridge: "He is in my bedroom on the mantelpiece. I always wake up, look at it and sighs. He is always where I sleep! "Etheridge won an Oscar in 2006 for best soundtrack - a song« I Need to Wake Up »from the film" An Inconvenient Truth. " (InStyle.com)

Susan Sarandon: "My Oscar is in the bathroom for guests. We call it "famous bathroom." Now there is a little bit "crowded" as the walls are covered under the nominations. By the way, I do not know why, but Oscar Tim Robinson a little beyond me. " Sarandon won an Oscar in 1995 as best actress for her role in the film "Dead Man Walking." (InStyle.com)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting