Fairy tale "The Gingerbread Man."

You know that we have protected the child?
Not tell the whole truth, so as not to traumatize the child's psyche. As an example - the birth. Who brought the stork who found in the cabbage. It was only later we learned that it is actually not so.
That is the case with fairy tales was the same.
For example fairy tale about a Bun.
In fact, he was born a freak.
From meat and bones. Actually one of the bones - the skull. Because the loaf - it's one head ...

There Was an Old Couple.
Asked how an old man:
 - A FAQ, the old woman, we ditёv dumb? Come to me quickly give birth assistant heir yes!
Oh, the old woman spit evoyny en at the barn they chalk on the bottom of the barrel scrapers - somehow raised, inserted ...
It has not a year, but not for six months, and a little more. Starukhin inflated belly - that's your pumpkin poplohelo she is not a child but an adult. Sweep out the old woman, ran, wailed, and gave birth to an old man in the throes of Straseni and liters of blood is not the son, not the daughter, and the unknown monster - no arms, no legs - one head.
 - Yes, you opoloumela, hag? - I cried the old man - whom you gave birth to me? Hands not - not placate the house, the fence has not recovered, no legs - not the old man runs over a bottle, even no ears, deaf as a post, bitch!
 - But the eye is - the old woman answered him - Zenko svoym will peel off on you, damned drunk, so slurp the floor faces - will be together bitter to swallow. And the reason is good - with grief ...
And swore elderly couple every day.
Tired Koloboks look at the same thing, and he decided to escape.
Waited until everyone was asleep, and rolled to the window on the bench, from the bench to the floor - yes to the door, darted through the door into the hall, on the porch, from the porch into the yard, a yard - the gate, further and further ... < br />

Rolled bun, rolled, and then to meet him Bunny:
 - Ёpte! Shaw for a wonderful freak! - Yelled Bunny - as well otseda walked away, and then Morkva not sprout!
A bun is not heard - muffled.
He is trying to lip read, but do not have a hare lip, hard to understand this, who all hlebalom says yes teeth taps.
That thought bun that ask him to sing a song.
He jumped on a stump and began to sing:

I bun, kruglobok,
I couch potatoes, zheltobok,
I conceived as a fungus,
In the throes born through the pubis,
I ran away from home,
I ran down the path,
I grew stronger, more mature,
From old ran ...

Tied Me Bunny ears knot on his head, so as not to hear it neurolinguistic programming, and bun all yelling, but can not get enough. And then the rabbit ran away, losing on the road all his Morkvy, huddled in the narrowest hole on the edge of the forest, and so they hanged because it was not able to get out.
And the bun rolled on ...

Rolled bun, rolled, down the path, the forest, the lowlands and fields, and met a gray wolf:
Gingerbread Man, do not be a fool - a mouth of a wolf, too, no, that will say it is not clear, but soon picked up and began to sing a little song:

I bun, kruglobok,
I conceived as a fungus,
I ran away from home,
I ran down the path,
The old man fled,
Hare I do not mind ...

I heard a wolf word "pubis" - perevozbudilsya immediately. A loaf sings and sings, slurp pink, but their soft open. Wolf and he says:
 - Hey, lad, but he likes not in a hurry to cut dough, uncle gray humor?
A loaf still sings, does not hear the wolf.
Wolf then took out his eldu, taking the words of agreement about a hare who did not mind, and threw himself on a Bun.
Gingerbread frightened and ran from the rolled-gray pedophile. Rolled-rolled, his forehead in the cones so bruised, so the forces left, the vestibular apparatus can not stand, and he heard a sudden hiss far off. Wolf was scared, tail wrapped around eldy not to sleep, and pootstal, pedophiles are known witnesses to anything.

Rolled bun hissing, right down the alley. It was dark already, dark, scary, class! Suddenly he sees - light. Drove closer to the light, looking - and the bear is, through a hole in his mouth spits, leers - wants something ...
A bear and says hissing words:

- Hey, buddy, there cho? Mobil, there, call and mosh More vnature cho? .. Like there is this, Mr. Cho, the type of loot or Cho?

A bun tightened his song:

I bun, kruglobok,
I conceived as a fungus,
I ran away from home,
I ran down the path,
The old man fled,
Hare I did not mind,
Wolf eldoy threatened me,
But I avoid it ...

- Hey, uh, bro, you cho vnature Georgia NPA, Ramsey beguiled? - Bear began rastopyrivat fingers - Cho for blizzard vnature what elda, a pubis, Mobil, hears, let etssamoe, drive.

Scared bun spread fingers bear, dove into the bushes and rolled faster, away from these places unfriendly, vnature. A dogonku he shouted something about the area, brothers, about the player and find-tear, but the bun is still not heard, because it was deaf from birth ...

Bun rolled on, looks - the home is worth, the door is open, so the smoke coming down, smelling of hay. Well, I think there's probably a good, warm. It smells again coziness at home.
Sunset bun at the door, but the doorway began to sing his song:

I bun, kruglobok,
I conceived as a fungus,
I ran away from home,
I ran down the path,
The old man fled,
Hare I did not mind,
Wolf eldoy threatened me,
But I escaped it,
I threatened to RANS,
And raspaltsovkoy daring,
But I found a house,
Will I now live in it ...

And one had to happen, that it was the home of the brother fox.
With powdered consciousness ogloushenny kolobkovskim knowledge so wonderful song gruzyaschey, fox listened, listened, neighing, and then took him so eaten because the smoke was not easy, but ...
golodoobrazuyuschy
So actually it looks like a fairy tale about a Bun.
But not as you knew it before.
But you, too, please do not tell her children, the child's mind, it is not Tovo, etssamoe.
In short fledgling vnature.

© AlleOpp

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting