Questions to warm up the brain

1. British scientists have found that day in the horse one pair of legs was 18 kilometers away, and the other pair - 19 kilometers. They all survived from the mind, or so can actually be?

2. A little boy growth of 100 centimeters hammered a nail into the tree at the height of its growth. Three years later, he came back to the tree and then hammered a nail at the height of its growth. During this time, the boy grew up to 20 centimeters, and the tree - 40 centimeters. What is the distance between the nails?

3. The three Fridays a month fell on even dates. What day of the week was the eighteenth of this month?

4. One got its name for its size, the other - for the ability to provide information, and the third - for their deployment, and the fourth - all prefer to remain incognito ... the name of the fifth?

5. boas 110 years. "How old are you?" - He asked the turtle. Turtle said: "I am 10 times more than it was to you, when I was like you now." How old turtle?

6. A man looks at a portrait. - Whose portrait do you consider? - Ask him. The man answers: - In the family I grew up alone, like a finger, one. And all are of his father, who in the portrait - the son of my father. Whose portrait looks at a person?

7. The two ropes, each of which is lit for 1 hour, 15 minutes, as a measure? Burning along the length of the rope is not uniform.

8. That merry little problem sometimes before the holidays. Poppygynya-stpekoza poloviny vpemeni every sytok red summer slept, by the third of the time, every sytok danced shestyyu part - singing. Other Quaternary she peshila devote preparation for winter. How many hours a day on the stpekoza ready for winter?

9. The King wanted to marry a princess on the calculation of issue and the princess became restive. And the king said that it will decide the fate of their own. On a crowded area pull out of the bag one of the stones - white or black. Pull the black - is a king and pull out the white - will solve itself, for someone to come out. But the maid told the princess that the king planned to unfair: put in the bag two black stones. The princess could not turn the bag in front of his subjects, swaying their faith in the justice of the king, but in the morning did what saved it from an unhappy marriage. What was it?

10. On the table lay two coins 3 rubles a common dignity, one of them is the ruble, which coins lay on the table?

11. There once was in the city of sage, disagreeable to the authorities. And now we decided to execute him. It was said that he himself chooses his death his last word. It would be a lie - a wise man will be hanged. And the truth is - hence, a utopia. Figured sage - and he said that saved him from execution. What did the wise man?

12. Two wise men brought to the palace, to determine who is wise in this test: three caps, two white and black, will put each one on the head in a dark room. And then put the wise men in front of a room without mirrors. Who was the first to say, a cap on it, will be recognized as the wisest. And now the wise men were long, and each had a white cap, and everyone knew was that on the other - white cap. And suddenly one of them exclaimed, "At my white cap!" How wise reasoning?

13. Flew flock of geese, and to meet them, one goose, says: - Hello, a hundred geese! And they answered him: - We are not a hundred geese. If we had as much, but still half as so even as a quarter-yes you - then we would have a hundred geese. How many geese flew into a flock?

14. A man is found murdered in his office. The body of a man leaning over a desk in his hand clamped revolver on the table recorder. Police officers include the voice recorder of the deceased and immediately hear a recorded message: "I can not live anymore. Life no longer has any sense to me .... " After this, a shot rings out. What do you think, why the police immediately realized that a man was killed and it was not suicide?

All all you guessed? Share your-choice questions in the comments.

Source: live-imho.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting