Abandoned military unit ...

In 1922 in Moscow there were four fires - one in Lefortovo artsklade and three - in the OB stock Ochakov. Ochakovo warehouse was particularly at risk, as mentioned in a document of 1920, "because of the constant threat from the fire because of the proximity of the cargo area and on the highway Kiev-Voronezh Railway and the locomotives passing».
However, knowledge in itself is not dangerous helped her escape. In any case, in June 1922 authorized a special department in the report "On examination Ochakovo warehouse facilities and asphyxiating himsnaryadov" wrote that it was necessary "to ask for more time to make NKPS appropriate disposal management M.-K.-Voronezh Railway, that all locomotives in the train We pass by the warehouse to slow down and closed ash pit. " However, the move is unlikely to help. In any event during 1923 to Ochakov stock OM was recorded 4 fire - these are consequences of the fact that the OB stock kept, as it is written in the document IBSC in 1920, "at a distance of 16 yards from the railway line».

Many pictures, please do not break the collection as I say finish.

Fedorov LA "UNDECLARED WAR IN RUSSIA CHEMICAL: ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY AGAINST»

III.2. Chemical base
Storage of chemical weapons - a powerful negative impact on the direction of the environment. And the least noticeable to the public, as occurs under the cover of military secrecy, in the preparation of noble motives to resist "potential adversary."
The scale of the consequences of the Court can be, even for individual documents have become available in recent years.
So, in August 1939 HIMU P.Melnikov Chief of the General Staff of the Red Army Chief of reported B.Shaposhnikovu a serious chemical contamination warehouse N 136, located at the station Ochakovo in Moscow. The historical era of the report - an indicator of the seriousness of the problem. Warehouse that existed from pre-revolutionary times. Among other things, it committed many years of large-scale operations for bottling RH ammunition. The fact that the report is likely related to the fact that it was a central warehouse, subject to control and audit. However, in the prewar years, this move could not have any consequences for the ecological well-being of Moscow. In the postwar years, the authorities also did not take any effort to decontaminate the area. The problem has been forgotten.

Persistent Storage RH pre-war and war years.
Warehouse 136 N - Moscow (Ochakovo). Until 1930 it was the central base of production and repair of chemical troops. After 1930 - the military and the chemical warehouse N 136. It produces pouring mustard gas and phosgene for 76 mm shells (capacity 1130 thousand. Pieces per year) 184. During the war, a large part of the reserves OB was taken to the warehouse N 433 in Pokrovka near Chapayevsk.

Ochakovo. Central military chemical warehouse N 136. Storage of chemical weapons. Spill OM in chemical munitions. Disposal of chemical weapons. Destruction of chemical weapons.

Military units - FSUE №hhhh built before the revolution, and abandoned in 2001. Some are not completely abandoned, but whether on purpose I do not know. On the territory of the huge number of buildings, mainly warehouses, there are 2 large unfinished buildings, as well as an air raid shelter, garages, barracks, etc.

Near the territory nahodetsya still unfinished Research Institute ...

Photo SRI

a strange unfinished ...

SRI inside ...

on one of the upper floors ...

Steps

in the territory of the ...

What is a warehouse or something Tipo this ...

incomprehensible remainder of the device

the remains alerting))))

A pile of garbage ...

when we were here and ran into stalkers, but they were cool guys, and explained to us the rules of Safety loser ... and we have 6 (4 and we went HB 20 different building something like a shop ...

Poster

some are not friendly to the machine

shkuka strange ... but it is a lead mine ...

Unlike pyamyatku ...

Drill (forgot how to nazavaetsya)

table ...

Sink

the same machine
kakayto

and one

a bedside table)))

and then there is the same but in another room found us a car)))) would like to have but changed his mind))))

Then we went to the track. building ... there was something like ...
Staff

Guitar ...

"Leninist" room ...

any instrument ...

strange why not stolen?

in "Lenin's room»

without that in Russia it is impossible))))

seq. Room

it also ...

uchebka ...

was written on the door, it's armory ...

another poster

Acting time ...

later in the same building identity we found a cinema ...

it also ...

Then we went on ... I xs where we have come ... but ...

Cover ...

xs ...

kakieto boxes ...

Now that these boxes ...

Photo 2.

Shelves

wardrobe ...

a strange thing ...

identity is not clear that ...

in the armory ...

kakieto magazines ...

staircase to the second floor ...

I do not remember where it is ...

Stairs, photo 2

fire security ...

Photo 2.

poster ...

sales do not represent that it is ...

Well, according to reliable data in the summer when the boys went there we found here is ...
as I have explained it odnostrelnoe weapons ...

And lastly ... by Michael [Scourge] ...
First time visited this place earlier this spring. Almost exactly a year ago. And I fell in love with this place. We returned there whenever there is free time. Even when every corner has been studied, we will anyway continue to work to go there. But over time, interest has become somewhere to escape. With each new campaign met more and more people ... and rubbish left imi.Bylo painful to see how this place turns into a trash ... We really tried to save him but it was too heavy. So we had to retreat ... And now, a few months later the long-awaited return. Now in a bunch of workers, military, construction machinery, and generally bustling there at all ... I think, is now hardly to someone finds itself.

pictures 95% of my lyrics ... zza thanks stalksimon BD

ATP for the attention of all ... if I liked writing, I can still put ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting