Carnivore Restaurant

My dear friends. Today I'll tell you about a wonderful place (in terms of catering and exotics) - restaurant "Carnivore", which is located in Langat in Nairobi. What this restaurant is famous for?
(12 ph)
1st

And he is famous for the fact that there can be a lot of tasty and most importantly eat.
2nd

However, let's order. This restaurant now occupies the 47th place in the 50-ke the coolest restaurants in the world. It opened in 1980. The basis of the menu of grilled meat and the meat of wild animals. Today we antelope, crocodile, zebra, ostrich. They say they are bred on the farm. Although, believe me, you can not distinguish the meat of "home" crocodile from the wild.
3rd

For all about all pay about 20 dollars (of course in Kenyan shillings). Drinks are not included. And we see this action.
4th

Speaking of drinks. Legendary Dawa - vodka (usually Smirnov) with lime and sugar. Almost Brazilian kaypiroska. But local and pouring.
5th

On the table you bring sauces with a flag. As long as the box is, you will bring meat, a lot of meat. If you are tired, you put the box horizontally and waiters will ignore you. When returning the flag to its original position all starts from the beginning.
6th

Meat fried continuously. There is also a vegetarian menu, but it is irrelevant. Bushmeat Menu changes daily.
7th

Here's how it happens. The waiter came up and said: "Do you want to zebryatinki?" You to him: "Of course, I wish." Well, he cut off a piece.
8th

And in the meantime all the meat is fried. The motto of the restaurant - "Eat as much as you can." Over the years, he managed to take more than 2 million visitors.
9th

Another "Carnivore" emerged in Johannesburg. They say, too neloho, and the menu is somewhat different. But we do well here. "It's the fresh air. Too beautiful.
10th

All very tasty and mentally.
11th

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting