Nice Antique Market

Known in RuNet blogger-chef Nick Belotserkovskaya recently got on the antique market in Nice, which is to make a detailed photo essay. Nick has been here more than once, and even met a couple of old acquaintances.

25 photos

1. Of course, I did not buy any "suspension", first reason in the usual place was not "brokantera", specializing in all sorts of glass, it has a million boxes always a chance for a couple of hours, do not find what you need - much smaller than get away with anything. Secondly, can I just missed it. Terribly missed the market.

2. took with him even our friends who had not been there - to have fun.

3. A person unprepared and "spoiled" Moscow prices, in the first minute of your stay here - a real shock. You hear: Ahhh .... it can not cost twenty euros, in Moscow it would be ... Ahhh .... I bought a 500, but here it is ... 15. aaaaaa ... Every time the same thing. Well, as a consequence, the full machine bags.

6. It is a pity that everything on the shelf does not fit!

7. If you are lucky you can find a beautiful tablecloth with napkins komplektke, and if you really lucky, even with his monogram, and a completely new, which lay at the bottom of a trunk a hundred years, and maybe more.

8. And this here's junk heap. Funny to see in Moscow, there is now such a new formation "of girls with taste", clothes and accessories they buy only on some rare, known only to them "flea market" or "very well, not for everyone" stores specializing in the sale of old junk . Tuluzkie Lyons and manufactory experience, "Renaissance" and exalted ladies languidly roll their eyes and share "secret" addresses. It's funny, but I think it's the same-Pink Birkin, but only a side view. Cover the demonstration I have always irritated, regardless of the depth "created image".

9. heap of strange objects and "art." Girl with cherries quite fascinated her monstroidalnostyu exchange.

10. And the old-old books. Open, and there someone wedding photography forgotten just want to buy.

11. dolls. I have them, frankly, afraid - especially older. Advancing from their owners, they are something they know that ...

13. "Mein Kampf", in 1933.

14. Luxury diptych ...

17. Very expressive trio

18. And, of course, people. Beggars best psychologists, there are about five ATMs, and of course all the places are occupied.

19. sellers.

20. The old silverware, massive candlesticks, the scent of lavender from moths, crème de menthe liqueur glass before dinner, 20-year-old lapdog, kompanenka that hits the dishes, and sweet-grandchildren, dreaming of a dusty apartment with views of the Negresco.

22. Treasure! ))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting