On a visit to Roma!

In Samarkand, a stunning gypsy quarter. If you're in Samarkand, then be sure to visit this place.

Via zyalt

31 photos

The area is located here. Previously, these houses were Jews, after they left, Gypsies were settled here.

I must say that the Uzbek Gypsies are very nice and kind people. They say if you give them too much money, then they will change. Some poprashayki for refusing to submit money spit.

Men poured beer cups. Was invited to the house, all very welcoming, offered to stay for dinner, brought bread. At the exit asked money on vodka. Very aggressively took 100 rubles.

Seeing tourist women bring children. Roma children from childhood can make a pathetic look and ask for money.

Pay attention to the walls, Gypsy homes have excellent interiors.

The wall, lots of carpets and decor on the walls.

Pay attention to the collection of tea sets.

Another very popular wallpapers.

Hostess features a collection of curtains. Special pride - a box from under the LCD TV!

This is a common bedroom. Sleep here on the floor. On the question of the owner why it was impossible to make a window, he replied: "Why should the window? There's kind of bad, but now I now the sea! Truth is beautiful ?! »

Nobody else so I did not accept. I drove all the houses, singing songs, were treated. However, all asked for money. Since I had a total of 200 rubles, they quickly ran out.
 - Daraga, thanked heartily!
 - I can not, the neighbors had given all ...
 - And why did you put them all?
 - So we asked to repay.
 - Ai-ya-ya-ya-ya-yayyyy! How did it all ... More? Why should it? We can not always give.

But the kitchen.

Carpets cleaned

Master bed outdoors

Give, give, give, give!

Someone buduyuschaya husband soon

And this, too

Grandmother

Groom

- Are you from Moscow?
 - Yes.
 - ABOUT! I also lived in Moscow! Are you on any train station?

31 (last) Here's a way of life and the life of the Roma in Samarkand.
It should be noted that Roma in Istanbul were more insistent, in 30 minutes it took us almost 500 rubles, and then just drove off.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting