How to disassemble and assemble the knee

Yesterday was shooting a very interesting surgery - prosthetic knee joint. The patient opened his knee, then cut the cords ... then began to attach some glands, drilling and sawing bone. When the joint is sawed off, put a piece of iron - that was the prosthesis itself.
Not to say that all of these scenes I plunged into fear and terror, and there I fainted - no one shot delivery, so I already seasoned struck another ... or rather " struck "- not a word. I just ohrenel. However, first things first.
The elder sister said that trunk with the operating and can not gave me a dressing gown, pants, cap, a bandage on his mouth and nose and bahilly. Said change. I took a camera with a wide angle, the flash ... and in your pocket - poltinik and a set of spare batteries for the flash. There's robe as if specially invented for photographers - but with pockets or poltinik or flash even useful. Was taken into the operating room, he said, "Do not touch anything! To doctors do not bother! And just go here - along stenochki. And carefully! ". Rules are quite logical and understandable, and I am strictly followed. The patient was snoring peacefully. Doctors quietly fetched scalpels. Then they started to work. When it came to the saw or drill, he suddenly woke up, looked at me and asked, "Who are you?ยป

13 pictures from the operating via pritsell?

PS: Especially impressionable some photos may not like, but full of "fubli" there))

I kind ohrenel, mildly said, who I am. He says, "Oh, cool. Sfotat knee? And the pictures can then be somehow get it? If anything, I will pay - is not a problem .... " And more and more I ohrenevayu. How so? .. And doctors, meanwhile, opted for a bit, and asked what he was growing. The patient is told of, and they have chosen the right. Some Sur, I thought it was a horror film - a man hammering, sawing and drill the bone, and he cute with all the talking. He came sister, said: "Enough talk, get some sleep." "Yes, something I can not sleep," - said patsinet ... then came a young doctor, who was not involved in the operation, and I decided to ask - how is it possible. And he said that this operation without anesthesia - the patient is administered a special preparation in the cerebrospinal fluid, and it ceases to feel everything that is below the ribs. Nothing feels. That head, arms, chest, and ... everything. This body ended. Cool, of course.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting