Abkhazia in April

The author writes, usolt:

They invited her to take a ride to almost the very south to Ochamchira, a couple of days to take pictures there and back. We drove and walked a bit and Sokhumi.

But all in order. Here is a photo and a short comment on the visit.

Arriving late at night in Adler, I went to the frontier hotel. Here's a view from the window opened in the morning. Before the Russian-Abkhaz border 200-300 meters to the right.

The room was neat and comfortable, even the poor, but not shovels. But in the bathroom extravagance: swans, red bathtub.

As the hotel border, then it and the store and warehouse of various goods.
The passage to the hotel through this courtyard.

We crossed the border and met with the people and headed by car to the very south, on the way to stay at a posh roadside cafe with tables in a bamboo grove. Here and there was a story that I sent out while still being there:

In the morning we sit in a good roadside cafe. We sit outside, eat hominy (bue!), Barbecue and khachapuri (yum-yum), suddenly a loud sound of the shot and to heighten the effect with us showered branches. Annoying, you know, and we begin to look around. As we paid the bill already, and almost eaten, but just in case we leave from the backyard. At the exit we are quite Abkhaz, goodbye and in response to our "and that it was" right and beskhitrosno replies: "Yes we have is there a cafe, and on kryshe conductive honey agaric cat some came nelzya PVCs it on tables hodyt and I climb into the kitchen, PRESTRELIL. "

One of the streets of Ochamchira, fix something, something no

The amazing feature of Abkhazia. Everyone is sitting relaxed, nobody do not need anything, and do not bother, and the impression can not stretch.
Well carousel dropped fifteen years ago, well, no one interferes, and is currently. Destroyed house, so be it.

A typical pattern. One of the buildings of the city administration: civilized half of a house with glass, and the other half as you can see.
But there are expensive cars, well, put lanterns, so that was nice.

I flew into someone on the car to the shop, and it is fine.
The stall while lying useless paint, stencils, street signs.
I almost pulled off one of the labels on the memory

Two-storey houses since Soviet times, because here in Georgia, it was possible to build a two-story private house.

Here is the national dish - polenta ... I do not like it.

- Um! Why take pictures?
 - Yes, that's interesting. Photograph that tourists come here, brought the money, and then they go only in Gagra and do not know that there are also good.
 - Ahh! Oh well. But look, the main thing that the Georgians were not photos.

This is an example of the standard of dialogue, which is almost word for word had to be repeated more than once a day. Ask permanently and everything, trying to sell houses and land.
Work, of course, no one wants. He wants to come here now, and the money brought by tourists, or at least used some dilapidated house with a plot to sell, after the withdrawal of the benefit of Georgians set of ruins, rubble is still being someone so belong. Indemnities, handed out to the population type. True, this population has neither the capacity nor the desire to do something to do with houses. So worth it.

And once these streets were the crowds of tourists, we drove heavy traffic, but the stories of local, such that the season had a few minutes to stand at traffic lights to pass a narrow street.

The streets are periodically passes the local population, but the population density is poor and some of these areas in more than half of the houses just empty.
Private homes were in Soviet times.

So live - half of the house is falling apart, and half of a house with glass

Garbage everywhere! Clean I think even anyone and would not come.

Well, pulled apart, of course, that has not taken away from one area to another. The farm will fit all

The road to the train station, had once been crowded with cars and public transport here to match.

The whole vast area took a taxi

Georgian name of the station certainly recaptured. Leaving only the Abkhaz and Russian.

Although, surprisingly, the train station is still working the room attendant at the station. Everything else abandoned

The monument on the station square

Local people are generally hospitable. Pre speaking with the above dialog, then start talking of life and invited to drink wine.

General views of the city with an unfinished high-rise

The separate outdoor cafes you can sit by the fire on which to cook the meat. Drink coffee, brewed in Turku (delicious!)

You can look at it from the point of view of meat

Abandoned railroad in not far from the Georgian border.
It turns out from Abkhazia to Georgia, go bus (!). As I explained, on the one hand, Georgia considers it its territory and can not start, but on the other hand is still a minibus go a roundabout way and in one place even move wade. During the rains and floods movement itself is terminated.

And from Georgia through Abkhazia go straight truck (!) Full of greenery. As told local: Of course greens Georgian, Abkhaz, which is able to collect as many green, uh !? Well this is how much work!

Strange sculptures at the exit of Ochamchira. Not Tsereteli, right? She is there a lot of young sculpted

And, finally, show a bit of Sukhumi:

Famous Station

Houses in front

Man with a Camera (and me with him were two) every time there is a suspicion. As I walked around the station, at a distance of about 50 meters behind me all the time went some Abkhazia and stress, do not hesitate, watched. What did and what he did, he did not ask.

Sukhumi yards

Luc collected

Lenin monument was dismantled, and the stump left.

In the same area approached us two complacent "indigenous suhumchanina" as they introduced themselves and began to solicit money. They said there is no money with him, all left in the car. One long trailed us to the car, got in the car, he continued to beg. One of us gets 50 rubles, less was not that much there and extends through the window, what gets a surprising answer: "And give 100!". "Well, you do not want, you know!" And we greatly touched, the cries of "Stop! So throw on the ground! »

That's why something this scene for me now, and will be permanently associated with the local mentality. Here, instead of for nothing, that's just to get almost two bottles of local Chachi ... but no, and left with nothing.

via usolt

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting