The problem of money laundering

7 ph

Faced with the problem of laundering cash. Actually I not so much faced as she pushed me. Moscow is going on something. Storm! With a capital and an abundance of precipitation. I got into it until stomped home. In my way of following a tree fell, but did not shoot him, he was afraid to dunk the phone. Next foty comments. Littered horizons and absence Focus not tell. All captured on mobile.

Fota times. Storm.
Horizon swamped with emotion, the leaves on the trees as out of focus as the PPC as windy.

Fota two.
Identity thing. Trash, trees, leaves. Haze - is it the most. Storm.

Fota three.
Long-suffering clothes. For the first time in his life felt in the action expression "was soaked to the skin." Yes. That's right.

Fota four.
The handbag is not in focus. Reeling and drips. It is in it washed finances.

Fota five.
You've probably heard a lot about the laundered funds. But I promise, not seen even once. So here it is! Good storm washed sediment cash. The washed well needed cash to stroke. Cash loves when her lyubyut and gladyut. It is this added to the offshore. Offshore (ironing board) in focus. Cash, respectively, blurred. But what's different from the tax go?

Fota six.
Means otglazhivaniya laundered finances. Financial utyuh.

Fota seven. Last. Well washed, ironed lie on offshore finance (and ironing board). On some of them will now be purchased by the bottle and koniaga vserazlichnye goodies. That's just the storm is over and right away.

All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting