Vacuums dedicated Internet

Solid Media borrow a "PL" s?

In a recent topic yapovets Jus gave an interesting topic about trusting the media (the flood in Kiev 1:43). But Ukrainian "sverhmassovye means" not only eat fried facts, but also vacuumed Internet resources without any compunction. Accordion players from the media look like Petrosyan party "Comedy Club" - a cheap-dhend sekon.

Last year I had the imprudence to present the "PL-y 'archives of his old photo galleries. And here came the other day to the magazine "Reporter» №10 for March 19, 2010. Cover story of the 10 rooms has been the toughest bedrooms urban areas Ukraine. As illustrations were attached and photos of their own and freelance photographers. And of course the Internet resources in the form of one of my earliest topics "District №9».

Guys from "Correspondents" apparently decided to save the illustrations, and took advantage of the good old Internet.

And the author of the photos was not correct. But the interesting thing is that when I personally went to the editorial office (walk 500 meters) and talked with the chief editor and author of the article, it became clear that they have the original of this photograph with a resolution of 10 megapixels. Although I filmed on a mobile phone SonyEricsson W800 camera with a 2 megapixel camera. Debriefing ended in my favor, but some of the opponents was "surprised" that the magazine publishes its "left" pictures, even with "such" quality. As compensation I was offered a "fee" in the amount of $ 12. "I PLAKAL."

Do any of you, dear "Yapovtsy" was a similar case, continue the theme. Thank you for your participation.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting