France: Honfleur, Trouville and Deauville.

Good day!

I decided to post some photos of your trip, share your impressions.
I would be glad if the subject like it. Please do not kick your feet, this is my first topic.

34 photos

So.
On one day in Paris we got to the province, to the coast of the English Channel. This Normandy, northwest France.
First, a 2-hour train ride to the towns of Deauville and Trouville. This twin cities separated by only a narrow river. They even have a station on the 2 cities. And the station called Trouville-Deauville.
But right from the station, we went to another small town of Honfleur, which is located 15 kilometers from Deauville-Trouville.

2. Boat dock in Honfleur.

3. A popular place for a meal onflёrtsami and guests. The first floor of the houses and the promenade are solid cafe. At lunchtime, it was busy almost all, hardly found a place.

4. Wonderful Carousel on the dock. I think children like it very much.

5. Ancient House.

6. On the morning was cool, overcast and drizzling rain. Therefore pictures turned gloomy.

7. Lighthouse.

8. He is closer.

11. Cottages.

12. These are the streets.

13. Roses near the houses.

15. Honfleur come to the circus and animals walked right in the parking lot near the circus. FOTA has the bus, leaving in Deauville-Trouville.

16. This is Trouville. It cleared up, although it was a little cool.

17. Pier.

19. fishing boats unload their catch.

20. Seagull looking out for prey.

22. View of the English Channel.

23. Lepota!

24. In the distance can be seen the town and the port of Le Havre

25. The Beach at Trouville.

26. It was not very hot, bathed not many people, mainly sunbathed.

28. Church.

29.-Deauville Station Tuvil.

30. In these towns provided live audience. Probably some kind of collector cars.

32. Fountain in Deauville.

33. Many houses are very nicely decorated with flowers, various sculptures and figurines of animals and birds.

34. Joke of Honfleur

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1279606867 [/ mergetime]
Well that's all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting