Fire station in Alaska

Population Kodiyaka Alaska little over 6 thousand people. In this case, the fire department is on duty around the clock to 5 persons, and in the garage costs 3 fire engines, ready to break at any moment. Fire station doors were opened, and Sergei share volunteered for a tour. We is not even dream ...

24 photos

In fact, in the garage costs 3 fire engines, ambulances 2 and 2 SUV:

The main room combined with kitchen:

Rocking:

Before the door to the cab stand boots with his pants down - so they wear faster.

I think this will end the post, but a few days later went to the fire department in Canada. The town has a population of 70,000 people 3 fire departments. This was the smallest - only 2 machines and 4 people on duty:

I just went to the door, rang and I opened. Inside was one of the first vintage fire trucks:

Here's how it looked before:

The rest of the Canadian fire department is very similar to the US, with the only difference being that in Canada fire trucks yellow. They conducted a study and found that Canadians see better on the road yellow than red:

I asked, is it possible to drive the car out of the garage in the sun? - Please, no problem:

And you can climb inside, see? - Yes please:

Well, we were surprised at all when these same guys met in the harbor. They tested the readiness of fire boats:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting