Great Moscow Carnival

Today, once again Muscovites took to the Triumphal Square to protest against the violation of Article 31 of the Constitution. At this time, Luzhkov acted very cleverly, as a pretext to deny the opposition to hold a meeting, he gave the area under the auto-moto competitions. It was surrounded by concrete blocks and metal bars, but despite the fact that the place was not there, so many people came.

Today Triufalnoy all mixed up, both the opposition and the fascists and provocateurs, and blue buckets, defrauded real estate investors. But about all in order.

Photo: © Ilya Varlamov 43 Photos

Area cordoned off, the place did not exist.

The first dissenters ...

Blocked the surrounding streets. Judging by the number of police officers, soldiers, explosives, riot, there should at least begin the war. Trucks filled with soldiers all the neighboring streets.

It's a lot of people, every second was the icon, or flyers. Police did not arrest all who has 31 attributes, but only the most active.

Incomprehensible maneuver ...

Suddenly there guys DPNI, they are accompanied by police officers. Interestingly, at whose request and why do they come from? UPD: As it became known, DPNI activists came to support the strategy of 31, 5 people were detained. This picture just at the time of his arrest.

The first came in the area of ​​sludge Udaltsov of the Left Front. He quickly handcuffed themselves to the grid.

The policeman was very upset that the first arrest was so "blurred". No where is the help with bolt cutters ?! While sad policeman looked for help, Sergei Udaltsov shouted slogans in support of the Khimki forest.

Bolt cutter and detention ...

I do not know how wise guy gave orders to the soldiers to drive away the crowd. Several times created a strong crowd, people gasped and fell. Soldiers spurts dented crowd the walls.

Soldiers are approaching ridiculous jumps, their parodies invalid ...

Many will recall that the last time with this veteran disrupted order and detained. Later, the channel Russia issued a false story, stating that no one fails. Today, the veteran has come again, but not with empty hands.

A very witty caricature.

The woman tries to stop the soldiers, they speak about conscience ...

In the crush of breaking glass showcases, one policeman is injured and hospitalized ...

Some flee to the coffee shop, but the soldiers pulled them roughly.

This man decided to strip ...

Germans appeared.

They tried to hold 5 times, but the crowd repulsed. At some point, a fight broke Milica.

Lev Ponomarev intercedes for Nemtsov.

The crowd did not give it to the last, and he went through 500 meters in size.

Later, he was put on a bus, the crowd blocked it and not let take away from the area.

But a man with a blue bucket. The most striking character. His zheskie detained once, then released. He ran around the square with a bucket. "Beep-beep! Dorough lord !!! Disperse, sir rides! »

At some point, he was arrested again. Before that he was trying to learn the base.
 - On what basis do you detain me ?!
 - Come to the bus ... - sadly we asked the police,
 - What have I violated? I did not cry, I'm so crazy city!
 - Proydemte!
 - Well, think of something! I broke ?! Well?! Think! Come on! Start head to work! Let me pinch you, and you hold your me! Come on! Well?
The police did not know what to say ...

- Well, let you say that I like someone who wanted?
 - Yeah, you look like!
 - And to whom?
 - Uh-uh ...
 - THINK! Well, you are unprepared! There is no reason, keep away from me, or come up with something already!
As a result, a blue bucket 5 minutes dealt with the police, they scratched turnips and did not know what he was to withdraw ...

But the interesting thing started in the bus.
 - Accepted! - The policeman said a colleague in the bus ...
 - And what of it? - I asked him out of the bus ...
 - As for what ?! Well ... it?
 - What is it?! You Drive Me rightly people, and then I make the minutes ?! You think what it all ?!
 - And what to do with it?
 - Go!
And they let him go !!! His delayed 2 or 3 times and each time released! This is real progress ... Now the police is looking for the base!

An angry mob trying to explain to the police officer that soon there will be blood, if the conscience of the authorities appears.

At one point the area was shrouded in smoke. Someone lit a smoke bomb. As it turned out, it was the army sword, lit it a fascist, who arrived from Ryazan. Since he fled the scene.

This asshole for some reason decided that I can not shoot it a brazen face, and tried to break the camera.

And here is the hero of the occasion. After 20 minutes, he was caught by riot policemen. He faces a fine of 1,000 rubles.

The police detained Kosyakin Constantine, one of the organizers of the rally in defense of the Constitution. Two other organizers - Lyudmila Alexeyeva and Eduard Limonov - managed to leave the area.
In total during the campaign for the freedom of assembly have been detained more than 100 people. They were taken to five Moscow Police: Yakimanka Zamoskvorechie, Tverskaya Basmannoe, Krasnoselskoe. Detained member of the bureau of "Solidarity" Boris Nemtsov, leader of the Left Front Sergei Udaltsov and other opposition leaders.

In the tenth rally in defense of the Constitution, which takes place every 31 th of July 31, was attended by 1,000 people according to the opposition. Police estimated the number of participants to 200.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting