Beauty Marianne!

Have you ever heard about the Mariana Islands? I am here for the first time to learn about them, the photographs, which are laid out below. Such they were nice and quiet! Enjoy!

Partly certificate
Mariana Islands to the beginning of XX century as Ladronskie Islands (Spanish. Islas de los Ladrones - Islands of Thieves) - a group of islands in the western Pacific Ocean, Micronesia. Includes 15 major islands (Guam, Rota, Saipan, Tinian, and others.) And several small islands and reefs. Total area - about 1,026 square kilometers, the population - about 225 thousand people. On the islands there are two political entities: the island of Guam and Northern Mariana Islands. Both territories have incorporated status is not organized US territories.

Photos taken during the filming of the program on the islands channel "My Planet".
Author photos and comments presenter and correspondent Andrew Ponkratov.

Via sasha-siniy

16 photos

04 Japanese cannon to repel the attacks of Americans with water. O.Manyagaha.

05 National Tree Mariana ostrovov- Fire wood. It's time to tsveteniya- May-June. The most beautiful time to the islands. O. Saipan.

06 Procession in honor of Independence Day on the island. Saipan, which coincides with the Independence Day in the United States. This year it was held under the motto that can be read over the heads of little saypanok. Children with our all.

07 The same procession. Participants. Who will go.

08 A fan of America on the procession, moved in the machine of his own design. Develops feet. To move, you need to reduce the leg and breed.

10 The representative of Korea's march. Something strange is holding (like bluebells) and smiling. I took her to a horror movie. There is something in the young lady: "Listen to ring my bells." The eyes look straight there.

12 Saypanka

13 The Queen of the Independence Day

14 Sunset O.Tinian

15 Banzai Cliff. O.Saypan. 5000 people jumped from it, so as not to give the Americans.

16 Wedge American. The Japanese sank American ferry landing at the latest. Well worth it. Tidy did not.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting