Accessing Shoigu

Taken from here

Dear Sergey Kozhugetovich!

Thank you very much. Recently, thanks to you, I only decided a lot of problems.

Firstly, I finally lost weight and is ready to share the secret of his diet. Of course, you know that our country stew almost exclusively foresters and engineers, acrobats, documentary filmmakers, graduate of philosophical faculty of Moscow State University and other representatives of physicists and poets. So, since they have nothing to eat and nothing to extinguish the fire, the kind people carry them food, boots and a shovel. Store all this stuff - in my one-bedroom apartment are almost around the clock, and I myself eat just once. Finally me easily buttoned shorts, bought 13 years ago, hurray!

Secondly, you have helped me deal with my personal life. For almost three years I suffered from unrequited love. But after the object of my passion, said that she will bring the voluntary fire squads box orthodox literature, because personally he does not need the box and nowhere to put it, I suddenly felt an overwhelming disgust for the man and more about it do not think. Because Fire needs axes, shovels and boots, and fire hoses, not books. And if a person does not understand, then who needs this?

Thirdly, if it were not for you, I never would have met these men - modest foresters who extinguish fires, being shod in sneakers and burnt the old building uniform, having on his farm even chainsaws and brush cutters especially for paving rides, with a single fire engine, for example, at 11, 5 thousand hectares of forests dried by heat and rusty tractor. Before that, I thought that these characters are encountered only in Hollywood movies. Now I know that they exist in reality, and dream to marry solely forester and cameramen no longer interests me.

Fourth, you have given me new friends. This glamorous girl, who every day carry me humanitarian aid and help transport and seek volunteers packed canned signed boxes of shoes and clothing and are responsible for me on the phone. With them we are very cute chirping about how long fire hoses fashionable this season and the replacement chain saws "Stihl" differ from the chains for chain saws "Husqvarna". The girls themselves are buying in stores themselves are delivered to my apartment fire hoses, costumes welder, chainsaws, brush cutters and tarpaulin boots for those who save Russia from forest fires. Of course, it is very strange that in your department do not, and if you want, I can ask the girls shopping addresses and telephone numbers of dealers, you can make bulk discount, if you say that to me.
[Next]
Fifth, I now constantly educate and learn something new. For example, what in the world there are gruntomety, pumps and forest plows. Or find out that it is not necessary to extinguish the peat bog, because the peat ceases to burn, just being crushed and dissolved in water, and they need to be extremely okapyvat.Vy probably as bad versed in the art and the environment, like me, otherwise Russia would not have today an ecological catastrophe. So I highly recommend you ask about everything from foresters, but you are unlikely to be reached before them ...

Sixth, I have gone past the illusion of children associated with the fact that someone up there taking care of us and protect us (no, I am not God, I'm talking about the leadership of the country and you as well). Now I have become an adult, and rely only on themselves.

Seventh, I believe in human kindness. Because everywhere I send parole things, money and food, so I spent it all on fire fighting. Even quite strangers from overseas say that I trust and transfer amount on my card. You do not send Sergey Kozhugetovich? Strange. Why do not they want to help you ??

Eighth, if not for you, my life would be absolutely fresh. For you will never in the morning did not come well-known writer to prepare dinner, and then to four in the morning to sort boxes of humanitarian aid? Have you ever looked at three o'clock your friends to invite them to go to a fire in an unfamiliar village on the truck, they must find their own? How do you live boring, Sergey Kozhugetovich.

Ninth, because of forest fires, I realized what a real shameless lie. For example, you can safely assure people on television that forest fires subside when they are raging and the wind increases. I thought that since no one else does, because lying is not good. Now I have to broaden my horizons.

Tenth - thanks again. And do not worry - when we put out the fire, no matter what, you still give the order.

With respect and gratitude -

Anna Baskakov, art

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting