Abandoned airfield in Ukraine

Writes russos

Late at night we arrived at the aerodrome. We know only that he is somewhere here in the field. Search it in the dark meaningless, so we have placed a tent, cooked dinner and lay down to sleep. Early in the morning we waited for the object.

To say I was shocked by what he saw, it's nothing to say. At the airport I was really tueva whole bunch. L-29, An-24RT, Mi-2, Mi-8 and AN-2. Aircraft and a little airfield vehicles were standing in several rows to the horizon. Almost all of the whole and not razvandaleno. We slowly and in complete prostration wandered between aircraft technicians, enjoying the spectacle. Abandoned airfield with planes - it's like a treasure to find something. By the way, it is possible to drive directly on the machine. Ride along the strip. No protection we have found. Maybe she slept there at 6 am can not have it there. Although a little farther behind the fence was still the party L-29 (protected or not, we did not find out) and seemed to be in the best possible way. But they have nowhere to take off.

These planes must learn new Ukrainian pilots, but alas. Neither the aircraft nor the pilot.

41 photos

1. slender ranks of the A-29.

2. No less slender ranks of the Mi-2.

3. Single Mi-8.

4. The tail rotor Mi-2.

5. With all the Mi-2 dismantled rotor blades.

6. L-29 there are many.

7. Very. In the background peeks An-24RT.

8. In this state, is the glazing of almost all the A-29.

9. Status of rubber parts that are visible, not better.

10. Interestingly, the resource they still there?

11. Stekatel static electricity.

12. L-29, Suzuki Grand Vitara and Mitsubishi Montera

13. Fuel tank.

14. Unusual sensation among the walk like that airplane graveyard.

15. I have little faith that the flying desks can still be raised in the air.

16. Oh ...

17. Our group has gradually spread out across all rows. Every moment we waited for the protection of shouts and screams. In vain.

18. A beautiful, yes?

And next is 20. Airport technology. This, for example, a spotlight.

21. As I understand it, then there are several packages for the organization of field airfield.

22. All equipment mothballed.

23. And in a very good condition.

25. Some kung.

26. And the whole Stelka with headlights on almost all machines! Fantastic! And it is in the public domain!

27. Once again, the series Mi-2.

31. Automatic skew on the Mi-2

32. L-29.

33. The tail rotor Mi-2.

34. warning light.

35. Security lodges. The door shook the wire on the outside.

36. An-24RT and L-29

37. unreal sight.

38. It does not happen.

39. An-24RT UR-46715

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting