Children restructuring: How we dress

This is a story, a memory of us, the children of perestroika. Of those who were born at the turn of epochs, in the 80-90s of the last century.

Recently we are recalled as a child in the yard of dirty tricks in some toys to play with some electronics used as our life was arranged. In this part I want to remember how we dressed. From kindergarten age to high school. After all, the vast majority of us were dressed in the same way as the others. Just because the 90 to nothing in the stores were not selling, and after - the herd instinct worked :) And about the variety of products in numerous markets 90s can not speak ... So I was able to remember and find images of many items of clothing - and men, and female. Much found I myself wore, what really there prevaricate :)

I propose to begin with the fact that we still remember a little, although a little over 30 years.

Kindergarten.

Of course, modern clothing for children 3-6 years, especially no different from ours. yet some of its details are very like to recall.

For example, this:

Gym shoes!

For me, the word is a little more than just a word ... This is the sound of childhood - h-th-th-to-i. Do not you think? :) And why is their so-called? .. No matinee not do without black shorts over white tights stretched to the chest, kipelno frilly blouse with black and ... cheshek. The girls - the same tights, white dresses and Gym shoes. Only white. I still remember the sound of shuffling cheshek kindergarten on the parquet floor of the hall.

And in the summer down here are not peeling sandalki:

For the street - one for the group - other. How old were you learn how to fasten a strap pryazhechku? :)

And this is how our looked winter uniforms:

Someone was like this coat:

Or coat:

For spring - rubber boots:

But I want to talk separately about the hats.

Sometimes children tell their black-and-white photographs, some of them are kindergarten. I looked at the little group of kids on snow-covered ground - are the same as penguins. In the black coats and hats like these :)

The boys at the front of this cap is sometimes became stronger sickle-molotkastye stars :)

And the girls - his grandmother's brooch.

But the contrary - under the so-warm hat and parents dressed yet this:

"Cap skater." She always slipped on his forehead, totally blocking the entire review. I remember every 5 minutes educator ran to her and asked to correct :)

School.

Already in school I had a steeper shapochka- "Cockerel»:

Who remembers that, about the appearance of the "cool" brands in the USSR? I remember my older brother bought a white T-shirt and painted through a stencil name any companies. Then this product is sold, is not "swept» :)

And here is a typical summer pattern:

But as we looked at 3-4m class:

I also made a glider model airplane in a circle, at the House of Pioneers. Next on the program was supposed to go Plywood PO-2, but I stopped going - not like it.

And something like this at the end of the 80s looked older guys:

I remember it from photographs elder sister - almost all of her classmates were such hairy, with zakosom on popular western musicians of the time.

Girls:

But we were too small to parents allowed us to something like that ... That is why we looked so:

In 1989, I solemnly took the Pioneers and took place with a tie for 3 years :) proud of him.

Our school uniform:

On chevron always something pictured handle. Either myself or neighbor :) Neighborhood usually painted "two" and "cola" in the open notebook, to which he usually react violently punched :)

Up to tie their affiliation by wearing communism we expressed "oktyabryatskoy" Stars on the valve of the left pocket:

At the same tie, in the 3rd grade, we were getting more and this icon:

But the tie - it was the most sacred. At least, the parents thought so :) One hamster ate my tie, which I left on the bed ... discovered it when he saw that his mouth was sticking red corner ... Tie pulled out, but it was stitched teeth :) It was a disaster ... In the morning they gave me an explanatory note why I came without a tie. And after school rushed to the store for new.

I did not like the tie, because I do not know how to tie it. And each nat-ra was torture for me - it was necessary to remove a tie and dress ... So when in 1991m was allowed to go without them - I was happy :)

And then stopped to watch and so what we have come to the school - it was the beginning of the end of the form ...

90s.

In its place came another ....:

At first this:

Sweater «BOYS» - the legend of the 90s ... And women and men - without distinction ...

Who pomodnee - wearing "varёnki»:

Someone dressed in the classic "Jeans»:

The girls paraded in a suit:

In general, we have to look so:

By the way, I also had these green slacks, like a kid :) photo tsepanula - oh-oh ... I'm practically ... A girl stands near these boots here:

Damn, they lacked exactly one winter - and then they turned into r ... but. :) And every year - new. With the market!

A hands were freezing in the winter here:

While still at freezing ...

But fashion has continued to deteriorate and we dressed up in costumes ...

Sports. The city was like a Olympic Village.

Nightmare ...

Yes, and his naked body:

And on his feet - "white slippers" - leatherette shoes:

Girls dressed up tights:

Trendy jackets from angora, all colors of the rainbow:

Kapor of the same material:

More modest and fashionable girl dressed beret:

In fashion were those sweaters:

In summer, many were such here, rubber ...

Girls once overnight and put it:

And we began to look like this:

You know, I've thought about all this ... I have an association with a stretched rubber band ... We have for decades vparivali monotonous, monochromatic, gray clothes. We are probably tired of it so that when the market surged imported (Turkish, Chinese, Polish, Vietnamese) clothes cock colors, we jumped on it like flies on meat ... And again all began to look the same. But as parrots :) Maybe fashion was in Moscow, in St. Petersburg - I can not say ... But the province still was. While in Moscow, and then everything is transported.

So there also dressed not?

Our fashion is some epidemny character. It is worth to some one to buy something and wear - one week it becomes a trend ... As with "Titanic» ...

And it is - hit, which you can write a separate article:

When you first heard the word "baseball"? And what you have had an association? Personally, I have - with Mike. Well, like T-shirts. It later I saw something on which "drive" immediately and abruptly the whole city ...

We, the children of 13-14 years it was very dangerous to wear these. Could easily take and beat "gopota." They hunted them on the streets, as in "zero" for "â". I do not just buy this. But when bought, then he tried to dress it only in the yard or at the dacha - feared "remove» ...

Another "disease" - fashion leather jackets. They first appeared at the gypsies - they sell them on the market with it. And then began to carry shuttles.

The jacket is perfect for sports pants and leatherette shoes with fashionable, bent-toed ...

I am ashamed to admit it, but I just looked around ...

Knitted shapochka- become an essential attribute of the 90s:

The most popular among teens were colored blue and light green, green and red with a huge fluffy pompom acid colors. It was still like an inscription «Local Mochu», which was the subject of constant "podkolok» ...

And nasty scarves:

By the way, Gopnik later moved to the "skin" to "pilot»:

Now I understand, went from the word "moron": all winter, these "cool" guys ripped in synthetics, leatherette and thin jackets ...

And when I began to get involved in 95m metal and punk, some of my favorite clothes have become grated jeans and a thick, plaid shirt to issue :)

Well, who did not wear these? :)

Well, as if everything!)

Source: alexio-marziano.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting