The birthday of Odessa dedicated.

September 2 216y Odessa celebrates its birthday and I decided to prepare for the occasion rather extreme selection of photographs of his native city.

In the Sunday, January 24, 2010, the air temperature in Odessa fell to the level of -22 degrees. In principle - do not worry, with the exception, perhaps, of what it was in Odessa temperature record of modernity. So, when all the normal population of the city basked in the houses, I was carried away with the camera in the center of the city where I relied to make a series of frosty, bright and completely deserted pictures.

I will not say that I myself froze during a walk, but to admire the result of this reckless adventure, you can continue on throughout the 18 shots. So, welcome to Odessa-extreme:

01 - lamppost opposite the hotel on the street Pushkinskaya Red

02 - trees in front of the opera house

03 - Opera

04 - sculpture depicting children watching ...

05 - ... a frog. against the background of the opera house

06 - building of the museum of the Navy, burn-in back in 2005m, and since then, in constant repair

07 - sunset through the lantern near the theater

08 - another kind of opera and ballet

09 - Commemorative Pushkin against the backdrop of City Hall

10 - upper station of the cable car that runs parallel to the Potemkin stairs

11 - pop perspective entitled "What is clear from the second hatch Duke?»

12 - view of the sea port and the frozen sea

13 - view of the fountain and the colonnade near the Vorontsov Palace

14 - port cranes next to the frozen sea

15 - "constipation" in the background of the house with a statue Atlantean supporting the firmament

16 - fountain in the courtyard of the Opera House

17 - benches in the courtyard of the Opera

18 - deserted gorsad. view of the fountain and gazebo

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1283370196 [/ mergetime]

Congratulations to all of Odessa and simply indifferent to Dneёm birthday of our beloved city! Odessa is waiting for guests, we are always happy to host in the city of good people!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting