Colorful abstraction of water

Artist Mark Mawson London dripped paint into the water and filmed the result on the camera. "Most of all I like the picture of a blue" fungus. " This is one of my first shots, "- says Mark.

11 ph © MARK MAWSON / BARCROFT MEDIA

1. Some people see in this picture poisonous toadstools, others - "fungus" after a nuclear explosion, but this and other photos - just a picture of paint that had fallen into the water.

2. The creative 42-year-old photographer creates pictures and interesting photos for 22 years, but only recently discovered this method of creating bubbles in the water and divorces

4. For these shots, he just picked up the paint in different shades and poured it into the water, taking the result on the camera.

5. The difference in the density of different colors creates various types unimaginable forms in water.

6. His work has been seen by art lovers in Hong Kong, and Mark hopes to make of these pictures a new picture book.

7. "I have received excellent feedback on their work. Viewers can see in my photos all sorts of things, it all depends on perception, "- says Mark

8. Mark need to be alert at all times and be ready in time to press the button, because these forms dissolve rapidly in water.

9. "This is a very laborious process, but the result is worth it."

10. Here is a snapshot of the fungus is particularly reminiscent of a nuclear explosion

11. And this is the author photographer Mark Mawson.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting