Flight to Volzhanka YAK-52 and back

In urgent cases every igor113 Volzhanka went to the Yak-52! Places in the plane a little bit and the trunk is not so great, I did not take the camera, but the desire to take pictures, as well as at graphomaniac desire to write, does not disappear. ))) I used for this purpose iphone and it seems to me to phone it seems a good idea ...
21 photos

We took off in the end eleven-thirty, they fly 293 kilometers and a half hours.

the weather was great, there was no wind, and provide an excellent opportunity to see the neighborhood! That is the right which the asphalt playground: it is some sort of a new route for the competition?

and this is some sort of training camp with great shooting range, Mr. Lawn to not shoot up :-)))

gets to Moscow, she left you can distinguish the Ostankino TV tower

We looked at the fluorescent tubes: that of the highway? I'm on top is poorly distinguish neighborhood

A jaunty orange house)

then prepare for the Winter Olympics ski slope ...

in the Tver region began water spaces! The Yak-52 can look back and, unless of course you are not wearing a parachute safely :-)

Beauty

and that the consequences of the impact of a meteorite?

we passed over the strip Volzhanka, looked the sorcerer and then circle and landing ...
Here in the center of the strip is visible

Roman inspected the An-2, which is in his area of ​​responsibility, have filled in the Yak-52 to 80 liters of fuel, which he ate a half hours, had lunch and back yourself ...

CHP along the Ring Road between Volgogradki and Kashirke

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting