How to make candy Papabubble

Last week, a blogger under the name harny went to watch Papabubble make caramel candy.

At the opening I could not get there, and it was not the best time to thoroughly learn all the details, too many people were.

«Papabubble» is a Spanish brand and at the same time the production technology of caramel candies of different shapes, colors and tastes. The technology is unique in that it allows before our eyes create sweet miniature works of art.

Report of a series of "how to do it».

49 photos

For a start - a general view. Shop bright, spacious, minimalist style. Counter itself is not the main focus of the room - the workplace candy makers, candy masters.

But I managed to fasten to the camera flash and make a couple of test pictures is carried a large pot of boiled caramel. A delicious-smelling, and the hot liquid is poured into a form.

For color and flavor using special syrups that are nicely on shelves in high flasks.

The syrup is added to the caramel and mixed with it.

The color and taste of the syrup depends on the color and taste of the future candies. Today make a pear.

After all this cools and hardens, the workpiece is cut into colorful pieces.

Cured blank knead on a table with a special coating to which it does not stick (because so hot).

The most spectacular part of the process - wrap candy at a special hook and stretching it. This is done in order to satisfy the workpiece oxygen and give it the desired texture. From this it gradually lightens and becomes white.

Kendimeyker Rita continues to wind caramel.

At some point it stops - the desired result is achieved.

The resulting preform skadyvayut in sausages.

Now they must be put together so as to obtain the result desired pattern in candy. Rita explains his aides creative idea.

While from a blank untrained person it is impossible to understand what happens in the end.

Remember the green syrup and get out of it the green procurement? That is why it had to be - it will be a candy wrapper.

That's what happened in the end.

Now begins the most fun, but it seemed to me, physically tough process - pulling a thick workpiece. Generally kendimeykera work very hard. That is why they work in shifts.

Thin pieces get very much, they are cut into pieces and rolled by a fan on the table, so they froze.

Thereafter, the preform is cut into thin pieces. Manual! At first I thought that this machine is used, but it turned out that it is necessary for the production of caramel pads.

And then, finally, the result - a little sweet with pear pattern inside.

tina_it shows all the resulting candy.

However, this possibility Papababbl not end there. You can do and such masterpieces.

On the wall hangs the future of candy recipes and photos are ready.

Small candies are packaged in pretty jars and bags.

On the label are drawn in black and white dog and cat who are looking at escaping from the pan caramel. Anyway, I think so.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting