Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP

About Sayano-written so much material that I did not see any reason to copy-paste its history, detailed specifications, description of the accident in 2009, and so on. I'll try to talk about their feelings and emotions that I experienced while there. Believe me, there should be reached that would see this grand structure.

29 Photo © russos

1. When I saw the dam from the bus window, then, to be honest, I was a little disappointed. It is not understood what it is size. Eye from a distance does not catch hold. Yes, concrete contraption between the hills. It seems to be high. That's all. Even with a public viewing platform of its size, at least for me, hardly guessed. And only came close to it, it became clear that the concrete wall, which seemed thinner than a sheet of paper, the left has a thickness of a few meters, voooon the administration building on the right - the height of several floors. And to see the top from the bottom of the dam should be very high throw back his head. That's when I was filled with ... This, of course, contributed to the realization that that's behind the dam is not a void, and water. From the base and almost to the top. Much water.

2. The observation deck has also become a must place to explore the newlyweds. Oh, much better than ours, and Poklonnaya VorGory.

3. At the dam you can watch forever.

4. Monument to the Conquerors of the Yenisei. Next, we will ship on the bus and go to the straining crest of the dam. First, a small serpentine tunnel and then we went to the top. Directly on the dam.

5. I will say briefly - breathtaking.

6. These valves are used for operations with top gate.

7. This little picture, and the big, too, can not convey the power and majesty of this kind.

8. There just want to stand and stare. Penetrates.

9. Dam outlined on the upstream side radius of 600 m. This a reference mark indicates the center of the circle.

10. abutments.

11. Spillway. The second time there "flew" around 7000 cubic meters of water. The speed of the water at the bottom of the spillway of 55 m / c. The cross section of conduit - 7x5 meters.

12. As I understand it, this hole to suck the air for aeration of the spillway. Aeration serves to soften the effect of water on the concrete surface. In a nutshell, and very simply, between the water and the concrete produced airbag.

13. So far unused electricity pylon. When all generators are repaired, the wires back into place.

14. Sayano-Shushenskaya dam.

15. The water level is lowered by more than 20 meters.

16. conduits for hydraulic units.

17 Spillway.

18 stilling basin.

19 administrative buildings.

22. An attempt to look into the well. On the frame there are literally a moment, because in the next moment, all the glass is covered with mist. We have to wipe it and do much more double. View of the current mass of water is simply mesmerizing. They know what this enormous energy.

23. Everything is literally saturated with water spray.

24. Near the wall is not so thin as it seemed from afar.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1287512237 [/ mergetime]
(28 + 1) = 29

1.6 Mb
via russos

www.yapfiles.ru/files/137045/panorama.jpg

Ps it is impossible to insert a forum

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting