Shaw mad professor Nicolas

He spends a tremendous research shows for children, where every child takes part in interesting experiments and thus learns something from physics and chemistry. Ilya Varlamov recently filmed one of his ideas ...

23 photos

Somehow Nikolai spied from a Canadian company idea and decided to set up Russia's first science show for children. First there was one small show with dry ice, but eventually he began to add more and more experiments. Now Playing 14 scientific shows and more than 70 experiments. By the way, Nicholas is now possible to see on the boxes of children's science kits.

The most important assistant and assistant professor - his wife Dasha. He stood over her mocking, joking and swearing. Dasha is very patient woman.

Of course, the most spectacular experiments with dry ice.

I've never seen such happy children.

- What are the most interesting places where you had to act?
 - Children's Borstal. The children were quite adult, 16 - 18 years, and during the performance there was an incident. I asked one of the boys to help in carrying out the classic experiment on how to drive the egg inside the bulb. I give the volunteer flask, and at the same moment there aunt - a policeman and selects his flask. As a result, the whole experiment I had to do everything myself, and the guy just stood there.

- In the bus, which was traveling on the Boulevard Ring. Of course it was not just because I showed the experiments within the ecological action "Green trolleybus", told the audience about what is carbon dioxide.

Room with a rainbow.

Freezing rose in liquid nitrogen ...

And break!

Snow!

Children are part of an experiment conducted themselves. The glasses are prepared by super slime, then we do worms.

Nicholas, incidentally, often performs for free, takes part in charity events. Several times pleased the children are treated in our hospital, University Children's Hospital First MGMU them. Sechenov Medical Center to help children with developmental disabilities cranio - facial area and congenital diseases of the nervous system.

The cost of the show for a class of about 10 000, it all depends on the program.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting