At the factory for bottling Borjomi

Today we will go on a small tour of the plant in Georgia, where the famous bottled mineral water Borjomi.

8 photos via aleshru

1. During his visit to Georgia, I visited the place from which the main sanitary doctor of Russia, probably, the hair stood up on end would be - on the bottling plant of the famous Borjomi mineral water.

2. I want to express special thanks to his Georgian friends George and Irakli who helped me get to this plant. Thanks to their efforts, about 11 am at the center of the eponymous town of Borjomi with a drink with friends, we met with the deputy of the City of Elisbarom and director Irakli plant (already one!). First they showed us the well? from which it flows under its own pressure healing water.

3. I was sure that the meeting terrible unsanitary, dirty, and generally recalled how in the nineties in a number of domestic media exaggerated information that around Moscow in the cellars are huge bath, which interfere with water, soda, and this is how to In fact it turns borzhom. It turns out it is not so.

4. A small building, five-by-five meters is behind the fence. Inside the tiled, sticking out of the ground highly polished tube. Irakli opens the valve on the pipe and poured into plastic cups us water out of the ground! Warm, slightly salty and delicious! Amazing experience! From the well borzhom flows into the reservoirs from which only then piped into long four kilometers arrives at the bottling plant. Next to the well one more house, there are tubes and some chemical equipment. Every day at the well taken water samples to test for compliance with sanitary norms and standards certificates.

5. Can you imagine, at Borjomi mineral water has a certificate of conformity issued by the US, Canada, the EU, Ukraine and Belarus! Only Russian Borjomi water is dangerous. Perhaps Gennady Onishchenko cares so much about the population of Russia, which specifically prohibits the import of Borjomi to Russia, let the bourgeoisie with tufts and Belorussians grass!

6. Borjomi have two factories, one pours water into a glass container, the second - in plastic. We went to the one where the water is poured into the glass. At least here I was expecting to see roaches crawling on the floor and puddles of mud, as well as a pile of broken glass that rake and pour into bottles. What was my surprise when I realized that the bottling line, which appeared in front of me, absolutely identical to the one that operates the plant Narzan. That's how it turns out, seltzer Russians useful and Borjomi - is harmful. Immediately at the plant two different laboratories conduct quality control checks. One - an independent, and the other factory.

7. One only Gennadiy Onishchenko did not realize. The Russian market accounted for about 50% of all supplies to Borjomi. You could sit quietly and not making any special effort to make money. When Russia closed for Borjomi, marketing company GG & MW poraskinul brains and decided to sell the water should be worldwide and not depend on the whims of Russian officials. And imagine, this year the plant mineral water reached the level of supply, which was before the embargo imposed by Russia. In September in Borjomi produced more than 12 million bottles of water. And it is only in the glass. The water is sent for export to many countries, USA, Canada, Europe, Japan. So now, when Russia finally open its market for mineral water that definitely needs to happen to us with you, fellow citizens, mineral water may not be enough. Late to drink mineral water!

8. By the way, especially for those who miss the familiar childhood taste, I want to open a small secret. For 150 rubles, from under the counter, you can buy mineral water Dorogomilovsky Moscow market. Only t-s-s-s-s!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting