34 cars collided on Highway I-25

The accident, which occurred a couple of days ago, early in the morning between the 167 and 172 mile highway I-25, about Lakspura, Colorado has suffered more than 30 cars, which gave rise to the incredible traffic jam to the north of the road. Dozens of people were taken to area hospitals, but about any fatalities messages have been reported. The accident occurred on an icy road, near 8:30 am.

12 photos via denverpost.com

1. Brian Gray (left) and Mike Riley (center) watching the loading of broken bus on the tow truck. These guys are doing all the affected vehicles towing to the nearest town - Kestl Rock.

2. Jason Gray, a spokesman for towing «Westside Towing» Kestl town of Rock, the second time check, or well secured cars on his tow truck.

3. Jason Gray who load of wrecked cars. In the foreground: gathered around the wreckage of the highway affected vehicles.

4. Some cars just looked like a pile of compressed iron.

5. Loading the next victim of car

6. Windshield bus

7. The man who got out of his own broken car, goes along with his dog

8. As a result of an accident on the road, in the northern direction it formed an incredibly long tube.

9. Rachel Lee of Colorado Springs (left) helps his girlfriend Ciara Montoya, pick up personal belongings from her car. On Monday morning, Ciara went home to Denver. As a result of the accident, the car the girl was caught between two tractor trailers.

11. This photo mobile phone presented in the news on channel 7 KMGH shows police charge in a crash on Highway I-25, about Lakspura, Colorado that took place on Monday, 15 November 2010.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting