As the fawn to Putin

Bulk continues jiving strange that until now have not post it ...

Want to laugh?

Remember how Putin flew on an airplane, ambitions?

Wonderful photo shoot, great fun for the person who has lots of money and free time.
Poser is that the presence of unauthorized persons in the cockpit (and especially its management) is strictly forbidden. From this happen plane crash, of which there were several in recent years.
Citizen VV Putin explicitly rights to manage this type of aircraft are not allowed.

A serious offense for which the penalty is assumed.

I then offered to have some fun, writing complaints to various authorities, including the Federal Air Transport Agency, to see how these bodies will be ridiculous to persist.

They have no chance to prove to us that there was no violation. Well, it is clear that it is extremely difficult to try to fine c. VV Putin and organizers of the photo shoot.

As I expected, snakes in the pan spinning very funny.

First, as we recall, the Federal Air Transport Agency said "this is not our competence»:
We complained to the prosecutor's office, because the law citizens are not required to find out where there whose competence and state agencies themselves define it and send the letter.

Prosecutors acknowledged that we were right and made Rosaviation answer again:
Well Rosaviation and answered. This answer is worthy to take the prize in the contest "the most pathetic attempt to cover his ass»:

That is c. Putin, flying on an airplane is recognized phenomenon of "having such a multi-faceted character" that the Russian Aviation Authority can not establish state authority, which should address this issue.

That is, for a moment, Federal Air Transport Agency of the Russian Federation is not known body with authority to regulate state aviation.

Is not it wonderful? In a country where everything is regulated down to ant size and width of the strips on the back of chipmunks, flying hefty aircraft operated is not clear who, and it is unclear who is responsible.
It seems that c. VV Putin UFO flying.

It is for these moments and I love my job. Poking a sharp stick in its purest form.
Nonsense of course, and a trifle, but nice.
I imagine how long this whole Rosaviation painfully agreed and ruled that letter.
 - After all, what if something happened ...
 - After all the hype will rise ...
 - It did not pat on the head ...
 - After all, this is only the Internet give a reason ...
pozuboskalit But after long collective effort will still produce some comic piece about "matters of the multifaceted nature" and "can not be found».

Let's go to court of course. Continue the educational exercise.
Even I wonder how they will otmazyvatsya.
I do not rule out that will say that Federal Air Transport Agency regulates only the flight of herons and blackbirds, and everything else too for her "many-sided».

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1290455956 [/ mergetime]
Original

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting