Salt Mine, Soledar (Ukraine)

Mine worked out. The depth of ~ 300m. Regular guided tours, there speleosanatory.

Sex life lived in the mining town. All this time there was a desire to see what is mine and how people zarabatyvat to life - it was on TV, but with your own eyes is another. But in the coal mine is dangerous and not really ... So we decided to go to a salt Donetsk. Beforehand signed up for a tour and arrived at the appointed time))

On 26 September. On the street 26. Underground +16

1. Shaft

2. Cage. Depth 288m

5. The mine is not explosive. In the history of any collapse

6. Somewhere at the end of the corridor - speleosanatory

7. The height of the palm meters 5. Made of pieces of salt for every 4 kg ...

8. Cellular there in the mines ...

9. So far, only one palm. They promise to make a pond, a yellow salt beds ...

10. Coat of

13. somewhere working mines they have church. There dub was once a wedding!

15. Production of mine. From salt shaker to bag weighing 1t

16. I Sobsno

18. The most interesting)) The height of 17m. In this hall achieved a record KRG - balloon flight at a depth of 300m below ground))

19. Restaurant))

20. In the same room are merzhunarodnye muses. concerts - for incredible sound poluchaitstsa

21. Painting. Carved into the wall of the local mine workers. In the city itself, a huge amount of stuff from the salt - chandeliers, sculptures of all sorts ...

22. At the exit, before the cage is made of gypsum miner, saying that "from the salt" is on the restoration

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1291062740 [/ mergetime]
Sobsno all.
The floor, walls, ceiling - salt. In pockets - salt))
Tour price 100 hryvnia (~ $ 13). The duration of one and a half hours.
Local promise in the next year the opening of several large sculptures made of salt, promise to open "beach»))
All very interesting and not intrusive)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting