Do not miss the flashing lights? Get!

"Holder" flashers "in Moscow, apparently, decided to fight for their right to freely pass on capital roads. According to the "Russian news service", November 24, protection of the tuple (a - not yet known) attacked on the Ring Road to the driver, who has not missed a car with a "flasher».

According to the victim Alexei Smirnov, he moved on his white Lexus IS250 on the outside of the Moscow Ring Road in the left lane in the area of ​​the Kiev highway, when he caught up with the black BMW 7 Series with the included rotating beacon. "According to the SDA, I had to miss a car with spetssignalami, but only in that case, if it were possible to reorganize into the right lane. But there was a dense stream, and I could not cut them ", - says Alexei Smirnov. - "I did not take risks and not reconstructed».

After that, together with the BMW car maintenance (Toyota Land Cruiser) overtook Alexei Smirnov in the right lane. But then again SUV went to the extreme left-hand lane and braked sharply, trying to provoke an accident. Jumped out of the car the three men strong constitution. One of them managed to break the side window and wanted to get through the driver on the street (in this case were broken glasses in an expensive frame). The second guard leg broken headlamp.

6 ph via alexey20004

broken window

all interior peppered by shrapnel

From further beatings driver rescued by other road users. They jumped out of their cars, began to shout. According to witnesses, the young people out of cars Toyota Land Cruiser A328AA license plate 177, and the number of the BMW 7-Series is as follows: A997RU 199. »

broken headlamp (internal damage and then began to get wet and had to be replaced)

ticket notification that the application is accepted and there is a search Freaks

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting