Rescue Service, a network of "Megaphone" and people

Source

Just I ran into all three at once.

Today I went with my wife to open the ski season in Toksovo (in zubryatnik). On the way back (in the region of 16.00), after the railway crossing, near the local school corner of my eye I notice a man lying on the roadside. After consulting with his wife, he turned on his way back - we see a well-dressed man dead drunk (not to say on the legs is not necessary, do not unbend his hands, but in the mind). I called the emergency services (112), the network I have "Megaphone" - I hear: "In connection with the rescue service, press one, press to call ... two", etc. then comes ADVERTISING SERVICES MEGAPHONE !!! Then everything is in English, and the second round! Phone me "garmin-asus nuvifone m10" c touch screen, which is not active after the connection ....

I picked up the phone the wife to the regular keyboard (and the network of MTS), and lo! MTS (on the same number) is connected to a live operator rescue service immediately without any "Press one»!

I explain the situation - in response: "Call me on the phone 8-813-03." I dial this number - it is busy, the second time - busy again. I called back at 112. There, "can not help, call the regional emergency call 8-813-03" With the fourth time on the phone dials the emergency, I hear: "The man between the school and a kindergarten? Yes? We know. But we only have three cars and all left for other challenges. How come, send him ... but it is clearly not soon. In the meantime, take it somewhere else in a warm place, well there in the lobby of the school ... Closed? And there is no one there? Well, think of something .... »

This is - the whole Leningrad region we have three soon? !!!

One person I could not move - his hands, though not unbend but he waves them (apparently, thinks that his plunder) is to let him go - falling backwards. Please help passerby - he runs away. Here, miracles - drives new kia sorento yellow (more unfortunately, this man that I did not learn anything) comes out and people begin to actively assist in the rescue. In the process it becomes clear that an ambulance called by his sister accidentally drove past an hour ago (!). After calling for an ambulance, she called him back. And he is the type of hobby - he was not saved with a dozen people and a large number of abandoned dogs. According to him, the probability of the ambulance on such calls is close to zero. Together we drag a person to the school boiler room where the light is visible in the windows. Dotaskivaem to the gate, go inside - there are two Dedkov, explain the situation to them - please leave them on the floor and a man that ambulance is on the way. Those with matyugami: "This office! Throw it out there where they took! No we will not lie down. Own fault - alcoholic dog's death! etc. "What to do? They took him back, went to train in the hope of moving to leave the person in the booth of railway workers - the ones: "We have no room" (there really is no place - the room 2x2 meters). My assistant launched into a tirade "About fucked @ ny Soviet proletariat and Putin - their president»

We see the five-story building in the distance - decide to bring it to the front, and there leave it next to the battery. Drag it to the house. All parade, of course, closed. On the door - Intercom. Start typing the apartment - one answers, the conversation is old: "How is it I have it in front forest - he's there, we Nassau!»
Telling her that if she did not let tomorrow in front of her porch, and the corpse will lie with the removal of a bunch of cops from all the inhabitants of the testimony. She opens the door and, moreover, leaves the apartment shows the warmest battery promises to call an ambulance and said that her nephew will come soon and all will see.

Who is all I have about 40 minutes (A man lying on the side of a busy road in the middle of the village before my stop for at least an hour and a half.). During this time, no we have not joined the two of us except nobody was interested.

On the topic of ...

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting