Rostov. The most beautiful ceremonial

For those who do not know about the existence of the most beautiful entrance to the city of Rostov-on-Don, especially the residents of the north! For all this beauty under our noses there for several years! Namely at Dobrovolsky 8/3.
One man, a resident of this very entrance, bought an apartment in the most usual nine-Rostov, but the creative nature for a long time did not sleep (the man on the education of the artist). It all started with laying tile on the first floor, continuing wrought-iron staircase, frescoes on the walls and ceiling moldings. According to the authors I had to get locked in the spirit of Italian courtyard. In my opinion the idea was realized at 100%.
Absolutely everything done by the hands of one person. The most interesting thing is that all this was done without any material support to neighbors and purely altruistic reasons, well, except for a couple of cans of paint from the administration.
This entrance have written in the local press, came from Moscow, admired, our artist was awarded two letters of thanks from the mayor of the city (I personally saw the photos).
Will be on the north - go on a trip, you will not regret! In the meantime, you can take a look at the pics.

The mention of this in the press entrance:
ayRostov
TVNZ

5 photos via mitta_rnd

Oh, one such artist at every entrance - and life probably would be better and more fun.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting