Soviet village's 1940-50h

It was in March 2010, in the town of Kirovsk, Murmansk region. We wandered into one of the abandoned houses, which seemingly was not the home for about 3 years.

I first saw the house, returning from a campaign in 2008. Even then, mimolёtom looking into one of them, I was struck by the abandoned apartments originality: these people lived in, as if it got up and left, taking only what is valuable and what they could carry. Then we will not have gone just one apartment - time is running out.

At the same time, we have gone through all five floors of the apartments one of the porches and ... on the 5th floor, including a layer of books, newspapers, clothing, furniture and other household items, we saw hundreds of pictures. As they lay two winters and so well preserved - a mystery. We collected about 90% of what they saw, touched and thoroughly dry.

For the most part these were the pictures "from the family archive," of little value - we left them in Kirovsk. The interesting part, we were taken to Moscow.

I gave myself the most, in my view valuable - documentary footage about the life of the Soviet countryside and a little anturazhnye staff "family" nature (where exactly do these shots - I do not know). Dates back, according to another found us photos and things end 40th - beginning of 50th years of XX century.

Strikingly, of course, when the pictures are 60 years in the darkness of the album, then another 3 years rotting on the floor of an abandoned house, but by chance fall into someone's hands and have the opportunity to see the light ...

He writes: Ilya Melnikov

14 photos

Thus, the Soviet village 1940-50e year. The author is not known.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting