Kaliningrad little house

Inspired by the theme military bunker during the Second World
and at the request of colleagues.
This is the first topic created me, so I will be grateful for leniency. Please do not break compilation.

So. Kaliningrad.Rossiya. Our days.

The building, called the House COUNCILS.
Functionality-0%
Beauty and Design 0%
Using the townspeople, 0%

Kaliningrad, the beginning of the 90s. It was at this moment began actively looting had not yet put into operation, the house

all that would be used (expensive plumbing, elevators, wiring, ceramics, etc.) destroyed

who was supposed to use this? who's the lucky?

city ​​center. Billions of rubles invested ...

Kaliningrad. USSR.
The middle of the twentieth century.

In the early 1950s, the then chief architect of a plan of reconstruction of Kaliningrad, according to which was to be built administrative building in the style of Stalin's skyscrapers.
House tips should be a 28-storey building, consisting of two high-rise towers of rectangular lined relief panels and combined in two levels of covered walkways. The square in front of the building was planned to equip: to place her fountains, flower beds and even a concert hall in the open air. The building was located the administration of the Kaliningrad Regional Party Committee and Regional Executive Committee.

It was a building whose scope and duration would envy Stakhanov.

question. But where to build such a miracle?
It's simple. It was necessary to demolish some old and useless, destroyed building. Like this ...

Kaliningrad.SSSR.

After all, it was not unusual ...
"Rotten tooth fascist history," in the words of our Party

But he feared. IT IS awe-inspiring. I looked at him and he wondered

So what is it? That is only partly destroyed by British aircraft and ended the Soviet party hands?

After all, in 1945 it looked so m

Castle. Abode of Kings.
Konigsberg. East Prussia in 1936

Citadel Prussian monarchs

courtyards, restaurants, stables, armory and reception rooms ...

and

Insignia Royal Castle. From its construction began a centuries-old history of East Prussia. Insignia, later the Royal Castle was founded in 1255 by the Bohemian King Premysl Ottokar II. He was not only the residence of the Prussian kings, but also hosted such great historical figures like Napoleon and Russian Emperor Alexander I.

During the Renaissance, rebuilt the palace turned into a magnificent residence of the Prussian Dukes. In the XVIII and XIX centuries, the palace was completed in full.
Generally, the basic structure of the northern wing of the castle dates back to the Order's times. There were parts of the premises of the State Archives and Colleges lawyers at the Supreme Court of the land.

In the eastern part of the castle were "Muscovite Chamber" - the festively decorated chambers, in which Albrecht I in 1576 took the first Russian embassy. And in the basement, almost under the "hall of the Muscovites," was an ancient wine cellar "Blutgericht" ("Bloody Court"). This basement restaurant is the oldest part of the north wing of the castle got its name probably from the color of red wine. Cellar is of interest not only residents of Konigsberg, but all foreigners visited the city. Many ancient legends hovered around this famous wine cellar, most likely because of the name and because of the mysterious, deprived of daylight basement restaurant.

Further, in the years 1705-1712 was built Schluter, also called "wing Unfrida." In this building were the royal chambers later became a museum room. Here after World War I were partly transferred the city art collections. Here in the Palace Museum, it was the hall where during World War II, residents of Koenigsberg showed fragments of the famous Amber Room.

it WAS ...

But the story does not tolerate bullying.
And the plates on which was supposed to step foot officials sagged. Failed. Strip the entrance to the dungeon of the castle.
And thanks to the excavations we see them.

In the dungeon, leading to the Secret City.

The underground city, which houses SOMETHING ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1296332390 [/ mergetime]
But this will already be the next topic ...

Thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting