Where clouds stumble to the ground.

Slightly phot and text of spent New Year holidays. I work slowly, ask a selection of not breaking. The end marked.

If you think I'm a big fan of winter holidays, then you seriously mistaken. I grew up in the desert, on the shores of the Caspian Sea, which is never the winter and I deeply care about the charms of all sorts of winter amusements. I love the warm sea, sand and sun. "What did you push my way to a ski resort !?" - rightly ask me some comrades. And if I say that has moved in search of new sensations, you may not believe me. I just have not asked anything special, and stupidly sat on the train and drove west. Warsaw met a black apron and gray sky. A depressing spectacle, you must report.

Well, greetings from the Stalinist era.

The worst thing is that I had to experience for this trip, so it's a seven-hour dvuhsotevrovy transfer from Warsaw to Zelentsy. If I knew before, hell would have agreed to such things as bullying. Gallery in no way, for winter and dirty taxi window.

And the place itself is very pleasant. By the way. This ski resort is especially cherish by Russian tourists. To reach it is very difficult. And all the service, absolutely all, is built exclusively on servicing the local community. That only is a currency exchange office in fifteen in PYATNATSATI, miles from the hotel !!!

Hotel "Sharotka" is a complex of buildings obedenёnny except that only a common owner. We lived in a villa "Olivia", which yavlvlas integral part of the hotel. So she vygyadit from the outside:

Inside, everything is small and uyutnenko

Because of their natural modesty, but simply put, because of the innate greed, I had reserved the smallest and most deshovenky number. Cool regretted it. For the difference between the most expensive and the most expensive copy-number - 80 euros. Penny! And anyway, there really everything is very cheap.

Well, traditionally provocative photos.
If you look out your window ...

So once you can see ski slopes for beginners

I'm not an expert in ski entertainment. I can even say more! I'm very, these skis do not like. But even for me, a complete lohu, it became clear that this is a very right place.
Ski Resort Zieleniec is designed for beginners and mid-level couriers ... ... Damn! I do not know what it's called in professional language. But thirty-thirty! Aerial At some km of slopes - is not even professional vpechetlyaet!

At night, illuminated slopes. The sight scared crying her beauty.

In general, everything is very nice

All cheap. ALL! Rent ski sets for seven days -1500 rubles. (!) Let me correct for professionals, but in Moscow, such prices simply non-existent! Food - plentiful and again deshovaya. You can not take either lunch or dinner. Many cafes and restaurants where you can for five hundred rubles uzhratsya and revel in the trash. We ate here

Posted in [mergetime] 1296386410 [/ mergetime]
SchA come. Kicked in the parents' meeting. Force Majeure. COMPILATION not touch. there are still a bunch of photons.

Prodalzhay. Litter for pause.
Very homey, very much a family resort. Very neat and conscientious. I, Moscow maniac who moved the clock went and saw this miracle at six in the morning local time. And they, too, have rabtali at this time

Posted in [mergetime] 1296401658 [/ mergetime]
That is, they are there and wipe the couple prepare and rustling is provovernye tourists sleep. And I'm not orthodox tourist. I am a kind of bastard, I get up at five in the morning on local and walked and looked

Off-topic. Now comes the first transmission of memory Vladimir Vysotsky. His birthday today. Eternal glory to the memory ... I can not write ... I sob quietly. He is now singing sings a ballad about love

This "Kinopanorama" tridtsateletney ago. I bow to Ryazanov, the greatest figures of Soviet cinema, for what he had in spite of everything and everyone took this transfer. Many children do not understand me now. And I can not keep his post. I cry ...

Well, okay, I do not know about you, but I just obrydalsya with this transfer. Thirty-plus years ago Eldar Ryazanov was able to bring it to the TV screen. Then I saw her live. Three hours Volodya sang love to confess about life, about his work ... By itself, without leaders, without kamentatorov! Die all pop!
Oh, if he lived today Vysotsky.
Creator, singer, poet and bard,
That is the stage in the Tagansky
Returned used skhlynuvshy excitement
Again, to our peace broke,
Risen in the memory of the saint,
His frenetic Khlopusha
And Hamlet with a dedicated lot.
When he lived Russian Danko,
Apartments smoky idol,
They agreed to two "Polutaganki»,
Again, shocked to the world.
Sounded the voice nechelovechy
(He sang gut. He howled like a wolf.),
And do not swear eternal friendship to
Those who blasphemed his talent.
He scorned to mass culture,
The honor to show rubbish,
And the self-styled guru halos
With ears hung askew b.
His wheezing chansons
Do not tired Used to warm the soul,
And journeyman-epigones
Do not forgot how to blush.
He called, brandishing words.
I tore my heart to pieces.
One of the all, the leader of the pack without,
He rushed for red flags.
Not a tear was moved secluded
Sad makeup on his face,
And the night as a huge curtain,
Do not concealed used saucy singer.
Therefore, the country singer of freedom,
Za which went all over Moscow,
He would be the conscience of the people,
His hopes alive.
Yes, the house on Herzen rested
He did not call in his team,
Poetry of the second copta
Considering song breakthrough.
As the strings of harps, jingled nerves
And by a strange eager success.
Andrew said: "I - the first!»
Eugene: "I - First of all!»
And while the controversy was carnal,
Presented embarrassing fate:
They looked down from heaven Vysotsky,
Alas, not accepted into the Union.
No one took his place.
And only itchy from all sides
Thunder simulation protest
Under trehakkordny chime.
He listened to Paris. And Brooklyn
With him I was elated and grieved.
It was therefore with great letters.
He kissed the Lord.
Spukayutsya the slope, and then through the bridge and continue edud

And the Catholic church is a unique spectacle.

Nearby, on the road almost beginners. It's just lovely. It's all nice little and charming.

But all previous file foty were the made in one day. On a day when the clouds nebylo ... But in fact it has always looked like this:

Posted in [mergetime] 1296409910 [/ mergetime]
Always clouds. So much of a powerful and ever, I did not risk to get the camera down, because he feared for the technique.

Since we were close to granmtsey Czech republics, then a trip to Prague was inevitable. Kamentirovat will not, because three o'clock run through the old town, does not give me the right to say something important cho. Just a little ph

I will say only one thing. The building of the British embassy there is a restaurant called "Bredovsky yard" It's a ten minute walk from the Vatslovskoy area. The restaurant is purely local, but there ruskoyazychnyh waiters. A portion !!! Bloated and can not be! And again cheap. Or am I just spoiled nerezinovoy. But I do not know ... Three liters of beer, local black, barbecue, wings, sausages and sausage and all for 1200 rubles for two.

Yes! When traveling by bus to Prague, participated in a unique natural phenomenon. Solar eclipse! Rain was the most consistency that we are unprepared for the event, could not watch this armed vzgldom. I Fota, but had no idea what mode it is necessary to do so.

Ischo just say that the place is very nice and ... nice!

Because of their physical inferiority (torn meniscus of the left leg), I could not climb to the uppermost slopes, but the words of the patients on the head maniacs skiing, with whom we had the pleasure of being together, all very, very much.

Jeune again lost broom ...

No ... I will not buy a broom! It is better to take it one ski rental, even fun!

So as not froze, I bought her a wonderful Thermal

No sweat, no freezes ... Beauty!
Well, I finished, perhaps ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting