Cemetery abandoned children

Writes Vera Drobinskaya:

Mom waited nine years ...

But the chief, who corresponded with this child, or rather, wrote letters and had sent gifts, not waiting for an answer, unequivocally states that in March 2008, the child was still alive ...
It seems that in the orphanage do not even know exactly when and who have died of the children ...

Open letter to the prosecutor

February 11, 2011

Prosecutor General

Russia

YY Seagull

by Drobinsky VO

Astrakhan, ul. May 54,

m. 8927556 ​​31 78

Statement

Dear Yuri Yakovlevich!

Visiting pupil orphanage for mentally retarded children of the Ministry of Social Development and Labour of the Astrakhan region in a. Raznochinovka Basil M, I could not resist and drove to the village cemetery, where are buried and children who died in the MDC.

I was shocked by what he saw. Many small hillocks, not even signed. In some places, monuments, apparently placed by relatives of the dead children, where the inscription is almost erased. One monument attracts attention, it says: "From my mother - I'm sorry." Child's name Vasily F. He died, according to the records on the monument - 6 November 2007. However, the chief volunteer of the child from the community, "Invisible Children" Galina S. says with full responsibility that in March 2008, this was still a child alive. Anyway, so she told the teachers. Some graves impression of "fraternal". I could not find where the children are buried, that I personally knew, namely: Alia, who died in January 2003 at age 14 from a spinal hernia, and Vanya P diagnosed with Down th, celiac disease, who died in the summer of 2002. The moral aspect of this monstrous picture.

I ask the Prosecutor General to check:

- Why are these children died in the orphanage, but not in hospitals?

- Was the necessary treatment and an autopsy after the death of a child?

- Why is the official date of death Vasya Fedorov does not coincide with known his boss? (The contact details of the boss, if necessary, I can provide).

- Those Kids buried in this cemetery that the number of deaths?

- And what happened to the property of the dead children, which by law must be unsubscribed by the state act?

Disorder and almost complete lack of personal responsibility, anonymity in the burial pupils Raznochinovsky MDC inspire suspicion that this is done deliberately to conceal violations of the rights of children seriously ill and dying in the orphanage, and perhaps also to hide the misappropriation of their property. < br />
Also, please check the prosecutor's office, as the guardianship authorities control this section of work in MDC and controls whether it at all.

It appears that the guardianship pi guardianship subordinates as well as the MDC said the Ministry of Social Development and Labour of the Astrakhan region, completely ignore the protection of the rights of children in the MDC.

Sincerely

Drobinskaya VO

I mentioned in a letter to the Prosecutor General about a girl Alia, who died in Raznochinovke from spinal hernia. I want to tell you how she died. I know from her friend, the light with the same disease was luckier - she came out of this hell.
To begin with, my question is, why Alia had died, I was the doctor of the institution said: "From the blood poisoning. They are all on this die ».
When a spinal hernia human body is paralyzed from the location of the hernia and lower. Aliya it was located at waist level. So all paralyzed from the waist or below. At the same time the head is absolutely clear. Picture prolonged untreated spinal hernia, the same as I saw at the light: pressure sores on the thighs and buttocks to the bone. That is, the bones sticking out of the wound, the entire exposed surface bleeding, pus flowing out of it, and everything else (diapers because they had not been provided).
It is clear from blood poisoning, yes?

If someone says that I exaggerate, or even more, slander, an honest and clean the orphanage, I propose to request the data treatment of Svetlana in the Austrian clinic. Where it taken so called welfare "volunteers" in 2004. She spent a year there. It was 15 operations. Among them - two hernia, everything else - it tried to close bedsores. We had to transplant skin from the hip, but to the end and failed too deeply and extensively. Osteomyelitis pelvic bones - for life. That because of this has, alas, a real chance to decrease. A pity, because the light is now well.
When the light went to Austria, I asked friends to avoid journalists. I was afraid that our government simply shut down access our Raznochivnoku. But now, apparently, it's time the truth ...
So, Light said: When they die (children Raznochinovke), just put the screen in the chamber. And Alia kept freezing. And we already knew that she was dying. And she talked in delirium: Edge, edge ... put me on edge ...
Light said that perelegla to her bed to warm it. And fell asleep. And when I woke up, I saw that she was dead.
She was 14 years old, and the World 15.
I learned this by passing Alie birthday on February 7th with my friends who went to Raznochinovku. I was told - she died in January. And there was a gift to other children in the same place.
I cried, I held her and her daughter wanted to take from there.
I think now some medical light will prove to me that it is inevitable for spinal hernia ... But I do not need teeth to start talking, I saw how much better these terrible sores become light now for a month of finding my sister. In that way, the house was then a no amenities. Just because my sister every day they are processed.
And how it looked after the Austrian clinic - can not be compared.

He lies under some of these bumps. Vanya Pletnev. I think I can call it a full name, because he died. And no one can say, that I am engaged in the brokering adoptions. which is prohibited.
It was a boy with Down syndrome, the IOM and severe digestive problems. He could not digest regular food. He was lying next to my Danilko in the House of conscientious objectors. The first time I saw him when he was about one year. And in the last - in five years. At first I was told in the department - we daunenok. But so cute. Red-haired, smiling.
His baby was transferred to the house, then back to the police because of the baby in the house did not have diets ... For a child with severe celiac disease is death.
Danilka completely died and I took it. And Vanya was driving here and there: an orphanage, a hospital, an orphanage, a hospital. Every time he looked worse and worse. It has long faded smile. The legs were like pautinki.On stopped eating it after the force-feeding through a tube shoved his fingers in his mouth and pulls out all back. Head said: It had already insanity begins ...
And then in Austria, my dietitian said children with celiac disease do so because after eating them, if they are fed, than you can not begin the hellish pain in the abdomen. And relief comes only after vomiting.
He lost weight and lost weight. My girlfriend - West and Tanya - began to go to the objectors to nurse them. My sister gave money, they buy jars of baby puree and fed him with a spoon. Tanya said: if you iron on the head-eats. If not - no.

When I saw him for the last time, he looked a little better, in the eyes there was a gleam, gone the darkness. We always remember about him. In 2002, the Association 23 John came to Astrakhan. There's one woman in Italy has decided to look at it. She said I might be able to adopt him.
I begged the heads and in the hospital and in an orphanage and not leave it to translate into Raznochinovku, hold at least a couple months. While this woman come. They refused. It was in the last stage of exhaustion. That is, they all understood that the transfer of his death. And we do not want to wait only a couple of months.
In September we went to Raznochinovku. For me it was the first time.
We arrived in the evening, the authorities did not have all the nurses still allowed. Yes, they did not know,
who are we. They thought they could parents or relatives. And the nurse said, so happy: Oh, Vanya Pletnev ... I remember a red-haired, freckled. He died immediately. do not worry, he died like a little angel. He was brought, I washed in the bath, put it to sleep. I went then - but he was already dead.
When we went back, I thought only about how to say it sister. I could not myself to cry, but to see how someone else because the child was crying, it was unbearable.
A couple of years later we Lisa (my sister) spoke about how there will be in paradise. She said: I'm sure there will not be any of these gardens with pictures or pink tones. We see our homes, gardens, children who grow, walls that were built (they just moved into your house - just a hut, and all the time there is something improved), all of which have invested love, and all that will shine our love, the one that we have invested in it. And all this beauty will be filled with the Holy Spirit.
She said: I think the more who will meet us there? Father Alexander, who is also our spiritual father. Our father, who died in 1992
And Vanya Pletnev, remember Vanya Pletnev, a red-haired man? He will meet us there very happy, and will shine towards us all his freckles ...

Photos and text Faith Drobinskaya,
which adopted eight children with disabilities, one of which is due to apartments recently robbed her of his biological parents.

via drobinskaja LJ

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting