Chernobyl delicious lunch

These goodies are served in the dining room of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. To enjoy a meal, you need to get a job on the construction of a new protective dome over reactors.
Correspondent Japanese online newspaper Kuzo visited Chernobyl and tasted thence goodies, he delighted the kitchen.

And now, more (according to correspondent)

Today, it took more than a quarter century after the disaster, the builders in the exclusion zone in suits to protect every day build a protective sarcophagus over the nuclear reactors.

Of course, this work is not for wimps and all day in the heat, in a suit of protection, makes itself felt. But aid workers have tired hearty and delicious lunch in the best Ukrainian traditions.

Menu

· Borsch

Of course, the first thing that comes to mind when talking about the Ukrainian cuisine. Unlike restaurant soup, which can be enjoyed in the Ukrainian capital, where soup exudes a scent that only by its smell salivating. Here soup is prepared with the freshest ingredients and to put it bluntly, there is the most delicious soup in the world.

· Simple but delicious side dishes cooked

Pickles, roasted carrots, fried egg: everything seems to be easy, but here the Japanese reporter remembered his homeland, where the simplest dishes - a symphony of subtle flavors and aromas. And rice ... tasty and pure rice

· Pancakes

As told, these pancakes taste better the most expensive Japanese pancakes, which he was able to enjoy

· Reasons to return

Chernobyl - a place where hard to get, but I would go back and not just because of all the Ukrainian cuisine. In my opinion, the most expensive restaurants in the world are not worthy to wear the title of the restaurant, after those of taste, I tasted in this regular table at Chernobyl.

Of course, this is bound to be food in the diet of the builders and we hope that this unique food sooner or later will help to revive the life of a ghost town.

Source: muz4in.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting