Tu-144: Brochure Aviaexport 1973

Over the weekend, found in its archives is another interesting document: brochure supersonic passenger aircraft Tu-144 from Aviaexport USSR to the air show in Le Bourget in 1973. Brochure experienced moving from Far East to St. Petersburg, and then about 8 years lain heavily oppressed by other magazines, so there are some flaws, so I scanned it as is. In short, look.
He writes: periskop
Under the cut - page 6 of 7, and fly the world map of the Soviet liner.

1. General.

2. The technical layout.

3. The most interesting thing on this page - map of flights made for the certification of the liner. Since I met many legends that allegedly "in my town too, landing of Tu-144" to give her a little lower and more.

3a. So, on the territory of the Soviet Union Tu-144 performed test flights from Moscow (Domodedovo), Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo), Khabarovsk, Alma-Ata, and Irkutsk. From Leningrad (Pulkovo) - in some countries of Western Europe. In 1973 - everything.

4. Cabin. Since the aircraft was intended for export, and the layout was designed in several variations; here represented by two.

5. Pictures cockpit and maintenance of aircraft.

6. Back cover brochure. Below - some overprinted stamp (which is an error in a single word). (last)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting