Back view

One of these women, 56 years old, the other 26, the third general Kate Moss ... Can you guess who is who?

via Radulova

After the appearance of Kate Moss on the catwalk Louis Vuitton in Paris last week, many have decided that even supermodels can not escape the effects of gravity or the curse of cellulite. But the journalists of the British The Daily Mail asked five women from 26 to 56 years to recreate the pose provocative 37-year-old Kate and her outfit to wear. And at the same time rasprosy the secrets of their beauty.

Back

Valerie Burns, 56 years old fitness instructor from Buckinghamshire. Valerie married and has four sons, 30, 27, 26 and 23 years. The size of her clothes - the eighth British. Valerie says: "I am happy to wear a bikini on the beach and buy tight dresses. My form has not changed, I was the same when I was 20. My size has always been from eight to ten and even though I was always active, work is the main way to maintain my figure. Despite the constant exercise, I have some cellulite, but that's life. "

Back

Heather Pope, 40, Web Coordinator. Eight years of living with her boyfriend and daughter Hayley from a previous relationship. Its size - 10 Heather says, "I do not need to do anything special to keep the shape. I just got lucky. I never had problems with cellulite, but my ass after birth became a little saggy, so I had to work on it in the gym - it was so boring. My current partner owns a chain of stores mountain bike, so I switched to high. Now I ride three times a week for at least an hour. "

Back

Tannita Davis, 32, a legal secretary. She is married, has two children. Its size - from 10 to 12. Tannita says: "I was lucky that despite the birth of two children, my ass remains in good shape, even though I did not do anything for it. I have a boyish figure, and I do not have much to worry about maintaining it elastic. Although with two young children I do not have a lot of lying, but I still think my figure - a good luck and good genes. My size does not change over the last decade. My diet is generally healthy, I eat a lot of fish, chicken, vegetables and avoid red meat. But there was a time when I ate a lot, and it was a junk food. I was shocked when I saw the signs of cellulite. Fortunately, when I gave up ice cream and went back to my normal diet, my butt and hips back to normal. I know that many women are making great efforts to have the same shape as mine. And I just got lucky. "

Back

Sarah Skyte, 26, a sales manager. Size 12. Sara says, "I do not hate my ass, but I do not like it. I have to keep a tight rein on cellulite, the older I get, the more I have to work to achieve this goal. I use firming and anti-cellulite cream and serum twice a day. I eat normally on the weekend let myself wine, pizza and chocolate. "

Back

That's all I wanted to say!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting