Forbidden Zone: Fort "Reef"

12 photos via source

Just clarify for those who are not quite doponimayu - it really is "forbidden zone", as it is written. Administrative detention, a fine of many, many minimum wage, when you try to run clockwise opens fire on a carabiner (Effective range 500 m) and the humor does not understand ... Plus Dog evil ... So I warned and no claim of inconsolable relatives immediately afterwards will not be accepted.
Rif Fort - the most westerly of the Kronstadt forts, located on the so-called Kronstadt reef spit (where actually the name). The territory of the strongest closed for visits and inspections in view of the military depots, which of course can not oppress ...

View from the Gulf of Finland

03. The same kind of winter

04. A piece of rope in the ice appears to us in the form of ghosts

05. The westernmost tip of the island of Kotlin - scarp wall with standard antilanding pillbox times Letter of war. Appointment reshotchatoy tower is not clear - perhaps that is the military radio engineering.

06. Items for 6-inch Cane cross fort. The fort itself was built in the years 1909-15 on the site of the battery fill timber 1890.

07. "Comrades, artillerymen, actions as clearly and quickly!".

08. As far as I'm concerned - this is the upper part of the mine for hiding 57 mm. guns. Top covered heavily rusted razvigayuscheysya roof.

09 Type the same shaft of Her insides. Inside the iron did not have - all took a sip and handed down. As written in the history books - something was unique in terms of environmental and energy-saving technologies: the mechanisms of moving platforms with instrument used the energy of recoil when firing.

10 historical inscription in the corridor of the left flank of the battery.

11 ... Reinforced door end / beginning of the last century. Closed. For further regional studies or surveys ought Autogen or five kilograms of plastic explosives. Neither one nor the other I have this time with him was not so important and the most interesting part of the structure remained understudiedness (this is of course a joke, posokolku such doors on the Kronstadt forts and one or two obchelsya - historical value).

Winter evening at Fort Rif ... March 18, 1921 this is where the rebellious sailors of Kronstadt went on the ice in the independence of Finland and throwing a farewell glance at their homeland.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting