Hiking in Tatiana's Grotto.

28 photos
1. We have decided with my friend Vova hiking, so with the snow and frost. And in Sevastopol (Ukraine, Crimea) at this time the snow is probably to be found only in the mountains.
Route: s.Kolhoznoe - the ancient Roman road - spirady - Tatiana's Grotto - Susaninsky District - s.Kolhoznoe
Nobody we no longer have to join, and that's driven together.
Sebastopol car reached Baydarskaya Valley, and there through the narrow serpentine road to the mining camps. We put the car in the parking lot next to a nearby hotel,
Vova went to warn that we go for two days, and not to cause the MOE, on that immediately received a reply - 10 UAH.
We walk down the serpentine road to the site of the old Roman road on the rise. She is still covered with snow, climb easily - not slippery. And everywhere punched snowdrops ...

2. The tree is completely covered with moss, probably because warmer

3. Here's a parasite lives in many of the Crimean trees - certainly seen - the whole tree can be bare, and the hanging bright green ball. Omela- parasitic plant trees.
Mistletoe is developing at the expense of nutritious juices of the tree, causing its weakening, possibly death.
Distributed mistletoe birds peck the berries of mistletoe. Pulp berry slimy and sticky.
Therefore, the bird has to be cleaned after eating beak wiping it on the tree branches.
So the remains of berries cling to the branches, and there is a well-read their seeds to germinate. If you do not remove the mistletoe, the infected trees are all around in the short term.
There is just seen the white berries, centimeter diameter. This tree I was shooting in the mountains, and under the mountain is only the beginning to bloom small yellow-green flowers

4. alongside a road - a monument to the partisans Balaklava unit based here during the defense of Sevastopol.

6. Karadag Forest

8. show on spirady we go - & gt; Oh, there was a breeze I can tell you even do not want to take a picture.

9. immediately warn - not swamped horizon.

10. balls away - space tracking station, city Bedenekyr (1301 m.)

11. The eastern slope of Spirady. View of the At-Bash. Under spiradami and stayed the night, finding a more or less flat and windless place.
Going to a campaign, I advise to bring a folding saw - a very useful thing, and get warm until pilish and firewood are larger and longer burn will be.
More warmed mulled wine from the Crimean wine, spices and oranges, which became for us a traditional drink. By the way, the night began such cries of birds that one might think - we are not in the Crimea, and in dzhuglyah Amazon.

13. Sunset

14. At the bottom of the South Coast (the southern coast of Crimea), as you can see haze, clouds, so the dominant species at this time will not be. A photo, so check out the terrain underfoot.

15. The layered cake Crimean mountains

16. face forest inhabitant

17. Tatiana came to the Grotto, which I have never seen. Pile of stalactites, stalagmites, but they are all made of ice.
The beauty is that you can walk every year and the picture all the time will be different

19. That this thing hanging right at the entrance, was with my height

20. floor mostly covered with a layer of ice on the walls perfectly smooth ice streaks

21. silence and icy air

22. To obtain such beauty, you need to start drops

23. Bunch

24. To be able to estimate the size of icicles, sit down a minute I was there.
Freeze itself is not afraid of the realties, in the ass on a regular basis on the campaign prinaytovana hub - square type karemat with strap,
where would she nor I always got up the rear, and when you go - not behind the blower.

25. I icy forest

26. Daggers, touched - very sharp. Just having come home, I thought, well, that none of them fell from the ceiling on us.

27. could not share such beauty on your favorite sites

28. Chernorechenskoye reservoir, the supply of life-giving moisture whole Sevastopol. And to us down through juniper forest with breathtaking smell (who knows - the smell of gin) to vidneyuscheysya lodges.
Thank you for your attention,
Your Dimas.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting