Mikrotramvay - minibuses new competitor?

"Yes, at that only tram ride to hell!" - Grumbled grandmother with stroller ...
In the last week of March tram depot Rusakov released one experimental tram 71-622 on its three routes - №29, 4, and 7. The operation of trams shortened provided in the plan of priority measures to address traffic problems in Moscow "city, convenient for life" which was developed at the initiative of Sobyanin. So why grannies passengers were dissatisfied?
9 ph via chistoprudov

1. This car was designed by engineers UKVZ in 2004, but the prototype assembled only after 6 years. Initially, the project was considered unpromising, but the increasing competition from taxis (minibuses share of passenger traffic is increasing annually and now stands at 37% in Moscow) to the project, it was decided to return. In December, a new tram was presented in Chelyabinsk, and in early March, several models were brought to Moscow. Eight more cars went to Nizhny Novgorod and the distant Tashkent.

2. Features of the tram - its length. The car body is mounted on a wheeled cart, and unlike conventional tram, trolley does not rotate relative to the body. Despite the visual instability, the car did not fail - the point is that the hardest part is just wheeled trolley (working principle of "dolls").

3. The new car is almost entirely composed of parts and components from its popular predecessor 71-619KT (pictured), which can often be seen on the streets of Moscow. A shorter version will be collected on a conveyor line of "big brother", which will significantly reduce the cost of introducing a new model into production, its subsequent operation and maintenance.

4. The trolley consists of two single reduction of traction, interconnected longitudinal beams, which are installed on a beam mounting the traction motors. Transmission of rotation from the motor to the reducer is performed using the driveshaft.

5. The carriage 16 seats (in the taxi), a wide central aisle and back accumulative area. According to engineers, in the tram disappear problem of the distribution of passengers - Entrance will be through perdnyuyu door way - through the back. Turnstiles in the new trams will not be installed.

6. Many grandmothers were afraid to go to this tram:
- "Well, the devil with it, even to overthrow the course ... I'd rather wait to normal.»
- "Shorty some, I am afraid to go, suddenly collapses!»
- "Sitting in it a little, suddenly all will be busy?»
In any case, it is planned to produce trams on routes unloaded, early morning and late evening, when passenger traffic considerably weakened. Also, these trams will run on major routes during peak hours in addition to conventional cars. The time of loading and unloading in the tram is three times lower than in normal (many people do not get, only 30-35 people).

7. Drivers of minibuses are skeptical about the new trams and do not see them as competitors:
"We have important benefits - We stop on demand, and the tram stops only. I go where I want to - I can travel along the side, on tratuary and rails, and the tram - only on rails. If one breaks down - it gets the whole line. Then they mount, and we have - a holiday! »

8. One of the major advantages of the tram - its size and efficiency. Wagons are easier to manage and it is not a big hindrance in traffic jams, it is especially important at the intersections.

9. Let's wait and see. Maybe granny used to the new wagons, but so far they seem to simply sit on a warm bulky armchair tram and wait for traffic police, you go to "Shorty» ...
New tram routes will №29, 4, 7 and 13 in early May. By the end of 2012 for the Moscow tram depot will be purchased 900 mini travmaev.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting